On the Snow-3

함께-Together

Hey Guys wassup? I am back again.. still writing.... So enjoy the next part of the story... ********************************************************************************************************************

****Luhan's P. O. V****

I went outside in the balcony, dewy-eyed. I don't know how I manage to smile in front of Jae. I cober my mouth and finally cry. I remembered what the doctor said us especially, I don't know why..... Jae doesn't know about it, he said, "The last time I came and checked her... she was good. But her conditions are not so good, you see. It will be difficult for her to recover from her weakness. It will take her 2 weeks atleast." We all remained astonished. Why? It is because of us that she was in this condition. If we never had anything with those Cls, we would all have been so good! And now I stand beside the railing crying hard feeling guilty... She was the only person we have given care to so greatly. At that moment I felt like going and kill Cls off. I felt agitated. Suddenly someone came and put a hand on my shoulder. Kris. I saw him and hugged him tight crying. I was feeling so pathetic today. He said patting my back, "We need to face situations.... Don't we?"

The rest of the day was spent taking care of Jae, gossiping, playing, cooking and what not! When I was near her, I felt that nobody was as nice as Jae was in this whole world. I sat beside her at somewhere near 11o'clock at night. Everyone was sleeping when I brought Jae a glass of milk. She took the cup gratefully and whispered, "This is what I was waiting for!" I smiled and looked her drink the whole glass of milk at once. She handed me the cup and out the left over milk on the side of her lips. She said, "Let's go to sleep!" I said as I ruffled her hair and pressed her cold-puppy nose, "Of course cutie! We need to go to school tomorrow!" She said, "Ok Oppa!" We were sleeping on the same bunker bed. She saidas she went up the ladder slowly, "Upper part for me!" I smiled and said, "Anything for you!" I propered her blanket and sat on my bed checking my alarm. I looked up and saw Jae peeping out looking at me. I asked, "Aren't you sleepy?" She hid half of her face in her blanket and shook her head. I stood up ans then she hid herself completely in her blanket. She peeped out and I said ruffling her hair, "Naughty dongsaeng! Come on sleep!" "Ya.... she'll sleep! Now I am sleepy too!" Suddenly a voice said. I looked back. Xiumin. He was sitting with his wollen cap on and jad a frown on his face. I looked towards Jae. She was already sitting and smiling. I pulled her down to sleep.....she sprung up saying, "Oppa! I don't feel sleepy! You guys made me sleep the whole day. Sometimes Chanyeol oppa was in-charge then Chen oppa and now you!"

"Do you think I am sleepy Jae-ya?" Suddenly another voice said. ********************************************************************************************************************

Hey! Hey! What's happening? Who said this to whom? Reference to the Context! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Continue reading. These days I'll be posting a bit late..... so sorry! Enjoy reading 함께-Together! PaiPai!!!!