으르렁!-Part 3

함께-Together

Yo! Yo! Yo! I just hit the Lotto by publishing 3 parts together of Together! No one can bring me Down! ********************************************************************************************************************

I turned to find Baekhyun. He smiled and asked "Feeling better, tigress??" I nodded my head like a child and replied "Yup" Suddenly I heard D. O.'s voice, " Did you think that we all were sleeping??" "Of course not! I saw Chanyeol blinking his eyes! Chanyeol-ah I saw you! Now come out from there!" "Ah.... you are really very clever!" Luhan appeared and said " You were really strong today Jae-ya" "Of course, hyung. She has to be strong. Yokshi, Jae-ya", Sehun said sipping water. Suho was standing beside the railing and he added, " After all one of my dongsaengs has finally grown up" A husky voice added," We all are really proud of you Jae-ya" and very soon its owner,Kris oppa picked me up and said " Now you need to get some rest." Chen came in shouting, " The hero of the day, Jae-ya" Hearing this everyone started clapping. Suddenly, Xiumin hyung asked, "Jae-ya how did you fight so well today??" I replied,"Karate......Green-Belt!!" Tao said,"So do we have another fighter here?" "What about your wound, Jae-ya??", Lay oppa asked with a cute smile. "It will heal with time." Kris oppa had finally put me down and Chen had handed me a glass of water. Kai finally had a big smile on his face and I said, "See, its none of your fault, things happen." Baekhyun said,"Kai-ssi, don't worry.We have a tigress among us!!" I said, "Gundae, what about those ClS? Why did they attack us suddenly when we have not done anything? Ehat do they want from us?" Chanyeol said,"They are crazy! They are always misusing their powers to show their superiority. We really should not be thinking about them" "But they caused this...", Tao said and pointed towards my swollen left wrist. I looked at all of them and saw that they all had hurt them. Chanyeol gave me a tight back hug and said, "Ah! Our sister takes so much of trouble thinking about us! Don't worry about them! If they come to us again..... I'll burn them Up!" I smiled at him as I looked up at the moon-lit sky. That night was the most wonderful night that I had ever spent with the guys......

********************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys are having a lot of fun? Wait up and keep on loving Exo....