Chanyeol

함께-Together

"Ahmm..." Baekhyun cleared his throat. I looked at him with my eyes saying, "What happened?"

He looked at me and then Chanyeol. 

"Chanyeol is next!" I announced. 

"Huh...?" He exclaimed. We all laughed. 

"Nega wae??" He asked with his eyes widened ten times more and his yoda-ears standing straight. He was looking like a deer who just got alert of the lion's presence (Is it Jae? Actually he is the one who gets the most number of slaps.. so maybe.. she is the lion. (・∀・))

"Hwaiting!" I slightly whispered him. He stood up and shot a death stare at Baekhyun. I giggled and he went to Jae who had suddenly turned philosophical. He sat beside her and said, "Jae-ya..." 

"Hmm?" She looked up. "Chanyeollie! Oppa! Long time no see!" 

"Oh... I missed you!!"

"Jeo do!! (Me too...)"

They hugged each other. We all looked at them disgusted. 

What the hell is wrong with this couple?

Chanyeol separated and gave a cheek-ful smile. He was looking at Jae straight into her eyes. What was he thinking? Jae looked at him smiling pleasantly. I was growing envious. They were acting too cute. 

"Jae-ya... I have something for you..." He began. 

He brought out an invisible box from his pocket and knelt down. He opened the invisible box and said, "Jae-ya... I love you..."

Did Jae like Chanyeol? She was speechless. She said, taking the invisible box from his hand, "Okay...." 

Suddenly Chanyeol made such a face as if Jae was about to hit him. He exclaimed, "Jeosomghabnida! Jae-ya!" 

She burst out into a huge laughter. She said, "Johayo! Pass~~" 

(≧∇≦)b That is what Chanyeol did. 

OMG.