On the Snow-5

함께-Together

....Continued....

********************************************************************************************************************

***Sehun's P.O.V***

I saw the time, "3:30a.m." I thought, "I should sleep now....."

I slept and slept. Slept and slept.

"I GOT A BOY.... ON MY CHIN.... I GOT A BOY CHICKEN!" (Sorry..... but this the misheard lyrics of SNSD's I got a boy....)

My Alarm. I simply snoozed it.

"너무 Banchak! Banchak! Nuni Bushyeo! No no no no no....Gee... Gee.. Gee... Baby... Baby...Baby..."

Alarm+ Additional voice, "SEHUN-AH! SEHUN-AH! 일어나!!!!! (Wake up!) 빨리해! 쫌! (Come on! Hurry up!)"

I sprung up. I looked at the side, Suho hyung. He shouted on me, "Shut up your alarm and get ready for school. You are already late." He walked with heavy steps towards the hall. I dismissed my alarm as I shouted on him, "Ah hyung... you are the one who almost gave me a heart attack!!! Aish! Jinjja!"

"Shut up and use the bathroom fast.... you are the last to enter it anyway.... we are waiting for you at the breakfast table!!!" He shouted back as he dragged a chair to sit down at the table. I went down the bed and as soon as I was going to enter the bathroom. Jae stopped me. I looked at her. She did somthing inside the bathroom and came back in a second saying, "Ohayo! (Japanese term for 'Good Morning')" I noticed her leg and said, "You look better...." "Oppa! 욕씨! (Of course!) You all treated me so well.. I had to be cured. Plus..." She was going to continue when Lay hyung came running to her and noticed me. "What are you looking at? Go on! You are already late!" I said coming out of my dreamland, "Ah! 네! 형...." I entered the bathroom as I saw Lay hyung tickle Jae and take her to the breakfast table. I smiled and bathed. I wore my school uniform. I fixed my tie and brushed my hair. I got to look cool at school... I went to the breakfast table and ate the wonderful dishes, created by Chen and D.O. Jae was sitting beside me. She acted a bit weird. After eating, we set off for school. Jae was walking with me. She did not speak a word. She handed me a neatly folded paper. She went ahead and walked with D.O. hyung and put her hand around his shoulder. She looked back slightly as she chewed a gum. She signalled me to read it. I looked at the paper.

It said,

"From me to you....."

*****************************************************************************"**************************************

What can it be??? Any guesses? Comment Pls....^_^