Sherlock- Part 3

함께-Together
Guys I Am really...really sorry.... for the long wait!! Anyways... without any more chatting.... here we go! ********************************************************************************* Soon, i heard them go outside the house and lock it up. I sat there,alone thinking about what they were upto. Soon I felt very sleepy and then finally my eyes closed and I went to a very deep sleep. Suddenly I was woken up by a loud noise created outside. I tried to hear things properly. I heard Baekhyun's voice!!!! He was shouting, "Jae-ya! Jae-ya!Ah! This girl where is she???" As soon as I heard it, i kept struggling with the ropes and the tape in my mouth. I heard some whispers and then finally footsteps. I cried my heart out. I thought, "Guys! I am here!!! Please! Hear me!" I felt miserable and sad. I tried to break off the ropes but it was useless. Finally I was tired and then I had to sleep like that the whole night. When I woke up, I had a real bad neck pain. I tried to stretch in that position, but.... Useless. I was thinking if the boys had gone school by now, while I was sitting in my own house, tied up. *****Baekhyun's P.O.V***** When I woke up, I was still thinking where my little sis was. I was afraid if Cls was behind all this....Again? I was hopeful that we would meet Jae in the school. I walked ti school with Chen, we were talking about Jae itself. When we reached school, we saw D.O. and Suho horrified. They came to us and said, "Jae has still not come!! She is always the first one to come to school isn't it? She hasn't come yet!" "What? She hasn't come yet?" After the classes were over, we gathered in the music room. Jae did not come to school at all! There was not a word spoken in the room. When Jae is not there, everything becomes so silent and boring.... We all were staring at Jae's mobile. Switching it on and off. On and off. On and off. Suddenly Chanyeol showed some irritation and he went out off the room leaving the phone on the desk. I grabbed the phone and put it in my pocket and we all went outside. Chanyeol was standing at a distance. I said, " Let me see him...." I went and stood beside him. He seemed dewy eyed. I signalled the others to go inside the room. D.O. stood there for a while and then went inside. I could understand he was concerned about Chanyeol..... I said, "Chanyeol-ah!" He kept quiet for sometime and then he broke into tears and he said hugging me tight and crying, "Baekhyun-ah!" I literally got stunned. But then, I patted his back and said, "Ya! Ya! It's not your fault. We'll find her soon enough..." He said sobbing, "It is all my fault!! I should've gone with her....." "Its okay! Chanyeol!" I said when suddenly my pocket started vibrating. I checked my pocket..... It was Jae's phone which was vibrating.... i quickly took it out and saw a phone call from an unknown number. I accepted it and said, "Yeobsoyeo?" "Yeobsoyeo? Oppa!"Someone said. I recognized the voice and exclaimed, "Jae-ya!" Chanyeol remained astonished.... ********************************************************************************* I apologize for my act... but be the Sherlock! If u are liking my story, please do recommended this everywhere you can... leave your votes... comments and likes and don't forget to follow me ans add 함께-Together in your reading list.... Pls Share!!! Annyeong! Enjoy!