으르렁!- Part 4

함께-Together

Hey yo! Back again! See wat happens next... without wasting time.... ********************************************************************************************************************

I slept at their dorm itself that night. The next morning, I freshened up and met them at school playing Basketball. I was standing their with my hands in my pockets. As the ball came to me, I dribbled the ball for some time and then they looked at me and shouted and screamed, "Woah! Jae-ya! Finally you came!" They came and hugged me with joy. I said, " Good Morning! You guys look so fresh!" Lay said, "You too! Its good to see you well!" Baekhyun said, "Did you sleep well last night?" I nodded my head. The boys either slept in their dorm together or maybe they go to their houses which isn't far off from here. My hand hurt still. I told them that I had hurt my wrist and I could n't feel it. Lay tied a bandage around my wrist quite carefully and then we went to attend our classes. We were taking our classes when suddenly Chanyeol told me from the back-seat, "Jae-ya... I'm hungry. Rather behind here everyone is hungry... Do you have something to eat? We didn't eat anything last night....." I wondered that even I did not have anything since last night, except ddaeokboki! Even I was feeling hungry. My stomach grumbled loud enough for Chanyeol to hear my reply. We waited for the classes to end so that we could go and grab up some lunch! We literally ran to the cafeteria. We were too hungry! We took our food and ate it all at once in one or two gulps. Even the overcooked food tasted Honey! After the meal we all went, "Ah! Charbogupaeisibnida!(We had a nice meal!) We went to our own room where we saw the Cls sitting, again hiding their identities I saw them first. I just blocked the entrance and didn't let the boys enter. They said suddenly bumping into me, "What happened? Why are you blocking the way Jae-ya?!" I did not answer. Rather, they realized it themselves. Kai entered the room bumping into me and said, "What are you guys doing here? What do you want from us?And how did you even enter here?" "Isn't this room always locked?" Baekhyun asked. "We broke the lock of course!" One of them.... most probably their leader replied us and threw the lock which they broke..." I was staring at the guy continuously. Suddenly he was thrown on the ground with a slip and he exclaimed, "Ouch!!" Baekhyun said, "Jae-ya! Don't do it!" All the guys looked at me because they knew that I did it. D.O whispered me, "Don't lose your temper! We are here!" I cooled myself down and took a deep breaths. I was very... Very Angry! The guy removed his mouthmask and came towards me furious. He held up my collar tightly. I was taken aback. He said, "You...... Stupid Girl!" Kai said putting his hand as his border between The guy and Me, "Leave her..." The guy didn't budge. Kai finally shouted loudly, "I said LEAVE HER!!!" He still wouldn't move. I wanted to take an action but Baekhyun was holding my hand to stop me. Suddenly, I felt my hands free. Baekhyun whispered me, "Do It...." With a huge punch and a kick, the guy was thrown on the ground. I lifted my collar up feeling quite relaxed around the boys. The guy stood up swearing on me and then said, "You guys... We'll not talk here....Let the real day come...." Saying this the Cls went out the room with all of us staring at them. ********************************************************************************************************************