Sherlock- Part 2

함께-Together

So... what the wait is with.....

********************************************************************************************************************

"And she....?" Kris asked. I was horrified. I suddenly remembered that Jae had left her satchel there... on the bench itself! I quickly stood up and said, "The Satchel!" I ran outside in my fastest speed. The others followed me. I saw the bench and then the satchel. I exclaimed as I saw Jae's phone inside her satchel,"Oh no!" Luhan hyung said, "Jae left her satchel... and phone?" I quickly switched it on.... Its wallpaper was our graduation photo with her in the party. I took some time to look at her bright face..... She looked.... "Lets go and return it to her!" Baekhyun said. I came out from my dreamland and we set out for Jae's house. We reached there but the house was locked. Jae was nowhere to be found. All of us shouted-"Jae-ya" but there was no answer. Suho hyung said, "She must have gone out to buy groceries......." I did not say anything but thought about Jae's whereabouts. I decided to give it to her the next day......

********************************************************************************************************************

I was furious but when Chanyeol came towards me, I really felt safe and secure because the CLS had been threatening us a lot lately. I left for home alone even though I always returned with the boys. Maybe I needed some air to sort out myself....... As I walked back home, suddenly a group of people stood in front of me, blocking my way..... the CLS. It was the CLS. The boy who had previously held my collar came up to me and said,"So you.... always showing over-confidence in front of those minions of yours. Now what will you do?" Internally I was cringing at those cliche lines of his. Is everyone's vocabulary limited nowadays? Dont they have anything new to say?    After completing his "dialogue" he held my collar and said (He had so much to say!!)," Always being the bossy one does not suit you. Don't you know that?" I lost my cool but did not let them see that. I said in a calm tone, "What do you want from me? Just cut it out!!" That boy slapped me, HARD. I shouted,"What do you want from me and my friends? Ask for it and we will give it to you. Just do not continue doing these filthy things and LEAVE......MY...... COLLAR" and I slapped him hard. He said," No tricks here, you are coming with us!". He hit me hard and I fell on the ground. I took deep breaths sitting on the ground. Karyn came and slapped me hard. I stood up, slapped her back and said," This is a hard slap, b***h". She cries out like a cry-baby," What did you just say? Oppa, did u hear??" One of the guys came forward and kicked me in my stomach and said," Do not cross your limits." I held him by his collar (He was shorter than me) and said, "Just cut it out!!" I mad me way out of there, wiping blood off my lips. Suddenly, a huge guy came in front of me, slapped me( It was so hard that I almost fell down) and dragged me towards my home along with the other CLS. He broke down the back-door and pushed me inside. My swollen wrist started aching badly. I started wondering whether the same guy had injured my wrist. He put me down and I calmly asked him,"Why are you doing this to me? What have we  done to deserve such treatment from animals like you?Huh???" The guy came towards me and said," You are our only target!Don't you know why?" They pushed me into the tiniest room of my house, which was actually the store-room. They tied up my hands and legs and gagged me. Karyn smiled at me and went outside and locked me up inside my own house. They had held me captive inside my own house!!!!  ********************************************************************************************************************