Sherlock-Oh! I'm Curious Babe

함께-Together

Ummm.... I won't disclose... Read things on your own... Don't ask me about the Title! ********************************************************************************************************************

I rested my face on my hand and exhaled. My eyes were fixed on the lyrics. Suddenly, Chanyeol appeared out of the blue along with the others breaking the silence saying, "Wassup Jae?" "Ceiling." I gave a blunt answer staring above. Soon the guys surrounded me and started of chatting. Lay asked me, "Why are you so stressed out Jae?" "Me?" I asked, "I am not stressed out......." "Your face tells so..." Suho said. I sighed. Baekhyun asked,"Are you still thinking about Cls?" "Kind of..." i said folding the paper. Chanyeol noticed th paper amd suddenly exclaimed,"Ya! Ya! Give me that!" "It's not completed yet!" I said. Chanyeol tries to snatch the paper. I tried to grab it and it finally tore up into two unequal pieces. This made me more angry. I grabbed my satchel and made my way out of the room furious.

 

 

******Chanyeol's P.O.V******

 

"Ya! What did you do?" Baekhyun shouted at me. I said, "I didn't mean to!!" All of them started scolding me. Suho said, "You made her stressed out more! Chanyeol-Ah!" "What's wrong with you?" D.O. added "진짜! 요-정!(Seriously! A Yoda!)" Baekhyun said. I felt guilty. I kept the torn pieces of the paper on the desk and ran to the same direction Jae went towards. I couldn't find her anywhere in the school. I went outside the school. She was there. Sitting on a bench and had a bottle of water in her hand. I stared at her for a while. She was sitting facing north and I could see her from west. I went to her slowly and sat there without a word. I looked at her bending a bit, then sat up and cleared my throat a bit. She said looking at me, "Why are you here?" She seemed a bit cool now. I didn't reply her. To be honest I did not know what to reply her. "Why are you here?" She asked me again, this time turning towards me and looking me into my eyes. This made me nervous and it was the second time that I remained quite. She said leaning on the bench, "Do you really know why you are here? If not... you can go back.... I need some air." I looked at her and gave her an awkward smile and said, "Jae-ya.... I..I'm so... sorry.." She sighed and then looked at me with a smirk. She said, "You know what? I should be sorry....." I asked in a shocking way, "Why should you be sorry anyway...." She looked very blank and was left in a deep thought. She said, "Maybe.... Because of me... The Cls is always trying to do something with us.... I feel bad.... I feel like....so stupid and I hate being a 'Bother' to someone...." "Don't worry.. Jae-ya..." I said sitting a bit closer to her and putting my arm around her. She said standing up suddenly, "Come on! Had enough of air...Let's Go.. The others must be waiting for you...." I asked, "You're not coming with us?" She stretched her hands and said, "No....I'm not... It's okay.. you all go home safely... today I'll walk back home by myself..." She completed and started walking towards her house. I said, "Jae-ya!" She stopped and looked back. I spread my arms... Expecting a hug from her.... A waist hug. She smiled and walked slowly towards me and flicked me on my head with her finger. I shouted, "Ah!!" She stood straight and then punched my chest slightly saying, "Happy? Now go on...." I smiled awkwardly and said, "Are you sure you can go by your own...?" She nodded her head. She waved me a bye. I stood their like an idiot, staring at her leave and finally disappear in the foggy weather. It was very cold outside. Jae didn't even have a proper sweater or jacket on. I walked back to the class, with my hands in my jacket-pocket. The others started confronting me. I made myself seated on the bench and they all started asking different questions. Suho hyung asked me, "Where is Jae? Did you leave her there in the cold itself?" I said, "Anio, hyung. She just left saying that she'll be going home by herself..." Kai asked, "She left? Was her mood bad? Good?" Xiumin hyung asked, "Why didn't you bring her along?" I said, "She didn't want to. I didn't even ay her 'goodbye'. And she....... Wait!" Kris asked, "And she--?"

********************************************************************************************************************

"And she-----?" Any guesses? Well..... Be the Sherlock!