On the Snow-2

함께-Together

안녕 여러분! How is everything? Well.... It has been a long time since I have started writing this fanfic... Pls if you are really liking this story pls recommend and leave your votes, comments and likes! ********************************************************************************************************************                                                                       Preferred Background Music                                  

                                                                              EXO-Moonlight

*****Chen's P.O.V*****

Jae has been my favourite friend of all..... She had come here 2 years back and then somehow we became friends...... Before she came, Karyn was with us.... She wasn't that playful and fun as Jae is. She used to talk to us but she always used to stick with her boyfriend Smith, the leader of CLS. I always wondered why she ever joined our group to betray us and join the CLS. We never told her about our  powers. Sometimes I felt like electrify her up..... But then Jae.... she is so sweet and caring. I feel very sad about her as she has no one else but us. The Cls always try to her and it is the 2nd time that they did it. They think Jae is weak, but she is stronger, stronger than any of us. She kept on bearing the pain and now she sits beside me when all the others left the room. I was left , sitting on the sofa thinking about her. She always hid her pain behind her cheeky smile. The silence was broken by Jae's deep yawn. I didn't actually pay attention to her, i was immersed in a deep thought. I decided to take some fresh air. I stood up and headed towards the balcony. But I felt my sleeve pulled. I looked behind, Jae held my sleeve and said, "Oppa.... please stay here...." My heart skipped a beat and then something grabbed me towards her. I sat beside her and she said looking outside, "The snow looks so pure." I enjoyed the view for a long time and then she said, "Oppa..." The next second when I looked at her, she was asleep on my shoulder..... I look at her...... still.... feeling her deep breath. She looked so cute..... I kept my hand around her shoulder and swayed my hand through her hair.... I felt so happy to see our brave kiddo.... Jae. My sister whom I can't stay without....

********************************************************************************************************************

Enjoy reading 함께-TOGETHER.....