On the Snow- You give me Yours I give You mine

함께-Together
Blah.... Blah.... Blah.... Blah! Enjoy! ********************************************************************************* *****Jae's P.O.V***** I woke up... I was shivering. I looked around. I was in the boys'  dorm. I sat up somehow. My frizzy hair was open. I removed the blanket from my body and touched the cold wooden floor. I hobbled somehow without making a single noise. I wore my slippers and looked at the boys who were sleeping soundly. I did not want to disturb them. I remembered the last time I came here and went to the balcony.... It was snowing! I loved snow!!! I couldn't go outside...It was too cold... But, who cares? I went down slowly and enjoyed the snowfall. I was happy out there enjoying the snow. For the first time I felt that world is the best place to live in, enjoy in!! Suddenly I spotted someone with the corner of my eye..... but it wasn't 1.....it was 12 of them. I looked at each of them... and felt embarrassed because they were smiling just by looking at me. I forgot the bandage put on my leg or anything like that.... I was just enjoying their bright joyful faces. They came running on the open snowy ground giving me a jacket and a pair of gloves. I said, "Gomawo Oppa!" I think seeing me happy makes them happy the most. Almost the whole morning we were playing in the snow. Then, they helped me to go inside my room. They made me sit on a couch in the hall. I said, "You all won't go to school?" "Hey..... Little sis! Do you think we will go to school without you? Is that even possible for us to leave our little sis here....alone?" Baekhyun said. I smiled and then Chen and D.O. brought hot chocolate and marshmallow for all of us. It was one of my favourite drinks.... It was the first snow in thw winter season... and I was so happy that I was with all my friends at this special moment of the year. The radiator was on and we were sitting with blankets around us. Suho got my medicine and Kris said, "Listen......Do whatever we say Ok? Now eat the medicine and sleep peacefully. Ok?" I said, "그러나.... 오빠! (But oppa!) I don't feel sleepy at all..." "You will feel after you eat this!" Xiumin said. I ate my medicine and everyone stared silently at me and I looked at them with wide eyes." After 5 minutes of staring. I said, "I really don't feel sleepy at all...." They said in uneven tone, "Ya! Let's go... this girl is sleepless... ********************************************************************************* To be Continued..... (Sorry for the cheesy line..... had a cheeseburger...) *Headslap*