썸타- Lil' Something!

함께-Together

Guys i am back..... sorry for the delay... my tests were going on.. so i couldn't write up! Here is it the next chapter that u hv been waiting for!!!

********************************************************************************************************************

The clock struck 12:00 at noon and we all were holding our broom-sticks and our foreheads were tied up with a handkerchief and our mouths covered with mouthmasks. I had tied up my hair into a messy bun and we all stood before Xiumin Ssangnim. He said standing on the platform, "So everyone listen carefully! We need to finish this as quickly as possible." We all shouted,"내(yes) hyung!" I said to myself in a quite loud voice,so Sehun could hear me quite clear,"Wait a second..... I just said 'hyung'!" Sehun whispered me,"Gwaenchanayo(Its okay!)! Sometimes we should speak banmal(informal speech)!" I said,"Oppa! I am the Maknae here... not you!" Sehun said,"Yeah... you're younger than me at least. But, your height matches D.O. hyung so..... you're my noona!" "Anio oppa! What kind of logic is that? Seriously....." i said. "Plus I am a few inches taller than D.O. oppa." I ad ded. "Attention Everyone!" Xiumin said. "내 Hyung!" We all said. I said, "Not again!" Sehun giggled. Kai suddenly noticed me and said, "You just called him Hyung.... right?" "There I am Caught!" I whispered to Sehun. Sehun winked at Kai and then he put his hand around my shoulder and said soothing it, "So you also started following the maknae rules? Speaking Banmal?" I nodded my head slightly and smirked. Suddenly D.O. appeared from Sehun's back saying,"What are you guys doing?" I sprung up in a salute position and said,"Fo.... Following Xiumin hyung.... ani,ani Xiumin Oppa! Ne! Ne!" He smirked and said, "Hyung???? Kureyo..... You Seriously!" Suddenly Xiumin instructed us, "All the tall fellows.....Mmmm Chanyeol, Sehun, Kris, you all are doing the shelves. Suho, myself, Chen and Lay... we'll do the desks. D.O., Jae-ya, Baekhyun, Luhan.....you guys will do the windows. Tao and Kai.... help Chanyeol out! Aruso???" We shout, "내! Hyung!" " I am done for it!" I said with a smile and share a laugh with Sehun and Kai. We did the way Xiumin instructed us. A small bluetooth speaker was set up by Chanyeol, which played us our favourite soldier. I cleaned up the windows witht the others quite well. Well, i wasn't good with dust at all. I sneezed a lot as i dusted them. D.O looked at me and said putting on my mouthmask properly, "Wear your mouthmask properly!" As he removed his hands after he pulled my cheek, i said, "Gomawo!" I continued my work with D.O oppa. Thw windows were really dirty. It seemed that it had never been cleaned in 50 years. It took a lot of time to clean it. Time flew by..... At somewhere near 4'o clock everyone was leaving from school... but, we could return home at any time we wanted. At nearly 6 o' clock, we started mopping the floor. Everyone was very excited about their mops, I suddenly started dancing on SHINee's Dream Girl. Seeing me... the other's joined me as well. Chen had gone to meet a teacher, while we were dancing. But, due to Baekhyun's clumsiness, the whole bucket of water fell on the floor. Right that moment, Chen entered the room without knowing the past came and stepped on the water saying, "Hey Guys...... I'm...... OUCH!" He fell on the ground with a dash. Before we got to scold Baekhyun... things happened quickly. I quickly closed my eyes... scared. When i open them i saw Baekhyun quickly helped Chen up and he shouted in a high tone, "WHO SPILLED THE WATER HERE?" Without any hesitation... we silently pointed towards Baekhyun... who already showed an escapist behavior. Baekhyun went running around the whole school, chased by Chen. It looked like Tom chasing Jerry. "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" All of us went. We kept on laughing when suddenly Baekhyun enters the room and shouted, "Jae-ya! Dowajuseyo! (Save me!)" He came and hid behind me and I was still laughing. Chen came running inside with a bad-bad temper and shouted, "Baekhyun-ah!" I keep my hand on Chen's shoulder... while the others were roaring of laughter. I said him, "Ah! Oppa! Oppa! Gwaenchanayo!(it is okay!) He was too immersed in dancing!" Baekhyun shouted from my back, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" Chen hit him a bit from the side and then our Appa Kris said, "Fine guys its over! Lets stop and continue with our cleaning...." We finished our cleaning and then we sat on the neat and clean desks tired. I opened the handkerchief from my head and cleaned my sweat. I distributed all their water-bottles to them since i saw them too tired to get them. They said, "Gomawo Jae-ya!" I smiled. Chen brought me mine as i gave the others. He said as he gave me my bottle, "For the kindest and the tirdest one!" Tao said as we drank water, "Cleaning is quite hard....." Sehun answered immediately, "Ya! Ya! You didnt do anything at all! It was me who did everything!" Chanyeol said putting his hand on Sehun's thigh saying, "Ya! Maknae-ya! I was the one who did everything!" Kris said, "Everyone stop! It was me who did everything! You guys make me work so much!" Xiumin exclaimed, "Who could you even say that even though I was the incharge of everything!" Luhan said, "Xiu... I think I worked harder than you......" Suho said after a sec," I think I worked the hardest!" Lay said pointing Suho, "I didnt see you clean the desks properly!" Bakhyun shouted, "Ya! Ya! Ya! I did almost everything!" Chen exclaimed, "You? You were busy dancing which made me fall! 진짜 바보야!(Seriously a fool!)!" Kai said, "What is all this?! I think I am the one who did all, since Chanyeol was busy talking to Kris!" D.O. said, "All of you just stop it! And Kai, I saw you talking to Sehun as if he was your yoja-chingu!" Everyone looked at me expecting an answer. I was busy gulping water. Everyone was staring at me. I looked at them and said, " You guys said everything that had to be said! So..... my answer is I didnt do any work! Fine?" I giggled sarcastically and all the others looked at me with a weird expression. I said, "Anyways...guys i am damn hungry!" They said, "Yeah... That's true enough!" Suho, out of the blue said, "But who's gonna pay?"

********************************************************************************************************************

Any ideas that whos gonna pay? Tell me if ur enjoying the story...... With the SeKai and KaiSoo moments... wait up for the next part of 썸타 (Lil' Something)-2! Keep on supporting and loving 함께- Together! Byeee for now!