으르렁!- Part 2

함께-Together

Guys! Sorry for the short interruption and wait!! Haha

********************************************************************************************************************

I knew where Kai could be at this inhumane hour of the night. I walked through the lane of the dorm with my shoes in my hand, barefoot. I reached the porch and saw someone sitting on the stairs. I quietly sat beside him. He was drwsy and his eyelids were drooping. I coughed a little. He woke up and looked at me. I smiled and asked him "What are you doing here,at this time?" "Jae-ya" He burst into tears and said "I am sorry, Jae-ya. I am really sorry. I was right beside you but I failed to protect you. I am really sorry." I kept my left hand on his shoulder and the other on his hand and said," It happens. Moreover, I am no helpless girl who needs protection. Don't feel guilty. I am perfectly fine. There is no rule that during a fight only boys should get hurt. Everyone gets beaten up in a fight!! Come on, Cheer up!!!" I gave him one of my brightest smiles and hugged him tight(as tight as I could in my injured condition) as he continued crying like a baby. Someone came from behind and placed a hand on my shoulder...........

********************************************************************************************************************

Things are changing...... Keep waiting! Sorry... but hv to do this!