CH 1-RUN!

함께-Together

So see its my first fanfic, still this is a nice one!!! I guarantee you!!!! I'll just let you go on keeping my mouth shut!! Just Enjoy!!!!^_^

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I walked on the road heading towards school. I was still pondering about the new song I was working on. I was carrying my heavy bag along with my heavy casio. I couldn't sleep quite well last night because I was busy thinking about the song. My eyes were drooping. I crossed the street-lightwhen suddenly a tall guy with messy red-hair came running towards me and said, "Hi!" I looked up and found that it was Chanyeol, my band-mate. I blankly said, "Ohayo!(A japanese term for Good Morning)" He said, "What's wrong with you? You don't seem to be in a good mood today!" I just sighed and continued walking. Suddenly I heard someone screaming insanely from behind, "Chanyeolie!!!!!!!!!!" I looked back with a 멍(blank) expression, it was Baekhyun, he was running with his flowy black hair. I looked at Chanyeol and saw that he was already running ahead. I said, "보야???" (What is it?) and then I left Baekhyun and started running behind Chanyeol. He ran quite fast. Suddenly at a lane, I stopped myself to find Kai stuffing in some apple in his mouth. He saw me giving him a strange look. He quickly grabbed his bag and then Kai was seen running behind me. At another street end, I found Lay with his guitar and he was busy walking with his hands in his pockets, he saw us running, so even he also started running behind! I continued running even though I didn't know why? Suddenly, I put on a brake, because a deer was standing on my way. I shouted, "Luhan! Run!" He saw everything astonishingly and then he also started running. Suddenly, I heard sounds behind, I looked back and found that Suho had also joined us along with everyone. He said, "Why are we running Jae-ya?" I shouted, "Mollayo!!!!!" I saw that D.O was walking ar a distance. "D.O. oppa! Run! Chanyeol is running!" He shouted, "뭐?(What?)" I shouted, "Just RUN!" And now D.O. was running infront of me. I stopped at a lane and found Xiumin oppa, who had his bluetooth earphones and was walkish in a girlish style and singing, "La La La!!" I shouted,"Oppa! Waeire?(What's wrong with u?) Run! Chanyeol is running." He came to his senses embarrassed and said,"왜?(why?)" I said, "Just Run! 바리!(fast!)" Now even Xiumin was running along with us. I saw Chanyeol and all the other band members were standing infront of the school including, Baekhyun,Tao, Sehun, Chen & Kris. I stood beside Chanyeol huffing and puffing badly. Soon all the others joined us and we took deep breaths and said, "Jamkhamanyo!(wait!)" We took our breaths. I looked at Chanyeol and screamed at him, "What made you run so badly?" Baekhyun folded his arms and looked at him. I said, "Did something happen btwn you two?" Baekhyun said shaking his head vigorously, "Anida!" "Then why were we all running?" I exclaimed. Suho said, "이도라!(Kids!) What is wrong with all of you early this morning? I saw all of you running at a bullet train's speed, so I had to leave my fav breakfast and joined u all!" I looked constantly at Chanyeol. He started explaining us, "I thought that Baekhyun got to know that I had eaten the last piece of donut which Jae had given us, left in the fridge which was actually meant for his breakfast. So I thought that he was running after me to scold me!" Baekhyun was left astonished and all of us who came running were left blank. I said, "That is why you ran so fast?!" He nodded his head sincerely. He added, "Plus, when I saw Kyungsoo behind me, I started running even faster because his face looked too dangerous......" Sehun suddenly burst into a huge laughter saying, "You guys came running?" Everyone gave him such a look which made his smile disappear. D.O. suddenly stamped the school boundary wall saying,"진짜 바보야!(Seriously! An idiot!)" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and said, "You ate the last donut?" "Why? Didn't you know?" Chanyeol answered rather blankly. Everyone paid attention towarss their talk. I said, "Then why were you running Baekhyun?" ********************************************************************************************************************

Why did Baekhyun run? Any ideas? Leave ur thoughts in the comments!^_^ Wait for the next part of the RUN! Keep supporting 함께! Annyeong!