Joint Party III

Falling for the Clumsy Sun

"From friends to best friends. Frm best friends to sisters.

In a way, they become an extended family. They're just, more crazy and dysfunctional than you are."

 

 

After enjoying the beach for the rest of the afternoon, the group (except for the three and now four party planners) decided to settle down and take some rest before tonight's party.

"Okay!" Wheein and Hyejin high fived after putting up the finishing touches for tonight's party.

"Wait. Do you think it's going to rain?" Byul asked looking up at the cloudless afternoon sky.

"Not really but to be sure, we'll have the guys set the tent up, just in case. For now, you girls and I need some good ole' beauty rest." Ailee answered and gathered them in for some afternoon nap.

"Yeah. A nap sounds so good, right now." Byul groaned and the other's just laughed.

A couple of hours later, everybody is up and awake all freshened up for tonight.

While constrained on the swing by none other than the girls, Yongsun found herself playing alone as she watched the guys and her babies - as she liked to call them - prepare everything. It's only been ten minutes and the frustration of having to do nothing was getting to her. Another ten minutes and she would've gone straight and helped out with anything until Eric came to her with a jacket.

"Can't you stay? It's boring by myself." She pleaded.

Eric chuckled and sat next to her. "I'm actually here to join you. Byul even threathened me not to let you off this rocker until everything's ready."

She giggled. "So we're both on lockdown then."

"Since you're bored, want to play a game?" He asked and ofcourse after her moment of absolute boredom, she eagerly nodded. "So this one is a game I just made. It's called Couple or Not."

"Okay?"

"We both are excluded and so is Ailee and James. And this is how it goes, out of your girls and my boys, we are going to pick a couple who has possible high chemistry and could end up together."

"Andwae." She flat out declined remembering their lunch with Henry hitting on all three of her babies.

Eric just laughed. "Don't worry, it's just a game. And besides, I wouldn't even let the girls date any of my friends or my brother. So, do you want to play?"

With much hesitation, she still nodded her head. 

"Okay, so first I'm going to give you some of their characteristics and then you do the same then we can start picking who fits who." He said. "Okay. Let's start with Kyujong hyung. Since his a celebrity, I'm guessing you know his good guy image, right?"

She nodded. She didn't know him that much but she did see news of him doing charities and volunteer works.

"Well, it's true but his bad side is that, he can be a total workaholic and tend to get really annoying when his in his moment."

"You make him sound weird." She giggled and that made him smile.

"In the issue of weird, that's where Henry comes in. You already know how greasy he is so now we go to his 'charms', but right off the bat, he's a great chef, he knows how to play various instruments and is multi-lingual." He said and continued to describe his brother. "And finally Eddie, well he's a good kid but as good as he is, he can be quite the party boy. But still a good boy who goes to church. Now it's your turn."

"Do I really have to describe them to you?" 

"Uh, yeah. All I know about them is that they're very very playful." He deadpanned and that sets off her laughing streak. Those dimples and her laugh are my life. At this point, with only after a couple of days into this relationship, he stopped caring how embarassing his thought were. 

"Okay. Okay." Yongsun took a couple of breathers to relax herself. "Well, to summarize the girls' in all common personalities, weird and crazy don't even match to how they can be. But inspite of that, they are very artistic, funny, loving and caring. Individually, Byul can be really really shy when it comes to meeting new people and is a very talented lyricist and composer; Wheein is very energetic and her best charm is her bright personality and you already know she and Hyejin are a duo. Lastly, Hyejin is very chic and y. Also, among us four, besides being an singer, she can be a great chef is she wants to be."

"Interesting, let's rewind a bit. Are you sure about Byul being shy?" He asked in all seriousness and his expression just made her laugh. "Okay, so you first, pick a couple who you think would fit. Don't tell me who they are just yet. Tell me when you're ready and we'll play rock-paper-scissors for it."

After losing rock-paper-scssors, Eric was surprised to find out who Yongsun paired up.

"Really? Byul and Kyu-hyung? Why?" He asked sounding a little sorry for the guy.

"The maknae's are still babies and Byul really needs to get started with her dating life." He just found that hilarious as she continued to explain. "And I personally think Kyujong oppa is a nice guy who has that zing that can really break out Byul's personality. Plus she's really tomboyish and her weakness that brings out the girly side of her is the cliche tall, dark and handsome type thus Kyujong oppa."

Eric nodded. "Okay. Well you might not like my choice but I did anyway, so I chose Eddie and Hyejin." He watched her reaction go from soury to calm.

"Wae? Uri-maknae, wae?" She tried not to be about it but she just can't help it with the idea of Hyejin dating.

"Well, I spent some time with Hyejin earlier and I got to know her a bit and with how chic she is and my brother, being the funny good boy, would be a good contrast to her personality." He explained then tried to cheer her up. "Ei~. Don't be upset. I'm sure with Hyejin doesn't even see my brother as a guy."

"Who doesn't see who as a guy?"

The sudden interuption made Yongsun jump and squirm and Eric held on to her waist pulling her down to his lap before she could fall on the ground. 

"Are you okay?!" He said then turned his direction to Henry giving him a nasty scowl. "YAH! AISH!"

Even Henry who suddenly came to their scene jumped in shock from the intensity of Eric's voice. But then, the flippant man simply grinned like a wolf and quickly brought out his phone taking a bunch of photos.

"Yah. What the heck are you doing, Henry?" Eric didn't bother to hide his frustration towards the red head.

"I'll send you a copy later." The man answered with his foxy grin and turned to leave but not saying what he came to say. "By the way, Byul-star told me to tell you that the party will start in ten minutes." He passed on and walked away happily humming a song.

"The heck with that pabbo, jjinja. And what does he mean by copy?" He said and then before he knew it, the sight of an angry girl named Byul came raging at him.

"YAH! AHJUSSI! WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY UNNIE!?" 

Byul simply had the notion to check what's taking Henry so long to delivery the message and when saw the scene by the swing, she ran like a raging bull. Pulling her unnie to her side and still fuming, she kicked the swing sending Eric swaying back and forth in a wobbly manner.

"Yah. Moon Byul! Agh!" Next thing he knew, his as landed flat and good on the floor groaning in pain. "Ahmagerds!" 

 

Oppa! Yongsun shouted inside her head as she saw her fiancee down on the ground. Pulling her arm away from Byul, giving her a smack in the arm, she told her to go inside and bent to help her fiancee.

"U-unnie." Hurt emanated from the girl's voice and it wasn't for the physical pain.

"Go." Yongsun said with softening her expression.

Watching the scene, Eric felt his pain fading away as he sympathized for the girls. Taking Yongsun's hand and getting up, he took Yongsun's hands who was brushing the dirt of his side and back.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

The girl just blinked forcing a smile and brushed off the dust on his cheek. "I forgot to tell you, didn't I?"

"Tell me what?"

"Byul tend to get overly jealous even though there's no reason for her to." She signed. "Do you mind stalling for a bit? I'll just talk to her."

"Go. Don't worry. Everything will be okay." He said patting her hair.

Moon Byul-yi, jjeongmal. Yongsun sighed and plastered a smile as she walked in to find Byul and Kyujong in a corner. Strange. What's going here?

"Hey, aren't you going to talk?" She heard the singer/actor ask Byul. "What's wrong?"

She watched as Byul just stood there with his hand on her shoulder. Approaching them, she clasped her hand to the girl and smiled at Kyujong. 

"Oh. Hey, Yongsun. I swear I didn't do anything." He said in defense as if he had a reason to say so. 

She just smiled and pointed at her and Byul then to the room. 

"Oh, you two have something to talk about? Okay. I'll just go place the food."  He said and moved a long.

Tugging the girl along, she opened the door and they went in. She sat the girl down by the bed and held her head up so that they were face to face.

"Why are you being like this?" She signed getting direct to the point.

Byul didn't say anything and just glared at her with a pout on her lips.

"Tell me, are you jealous of Eric oppa? Why?" She followed up as the girl squinted looking more angry.

"How can I not? Even Hyejin and Wheein are." Byul grumbled. "We've barely spent time with each other lately and now you're getting married so what does that mean?"

She sighed. "I'm sorry. I know we haven't been seeing much of each other lately but there's a reason for that. I can't tell you now but you will find out later on. As for me getting married, do you really think that'll keep us from ever seeing each other?"

"But what if that ahjussi wants to keep you for himself? I mean, I don't know. I just..." She looked away.

"Yah. What is it with you calling oppa ahjussi. Anyway, back to the point. As I was saying, you don't have any reason to be jealous of him and he would know. I may be his wife soon but I am and will always be your unnie. And clearly, you know how much I love you girls right?"

Byul sighed in defeat and bear hugged her unnie. "Arasso. You know how much we love you also, right? And you know how brutal we can be if ever that ... if ever Eric oppa ever make you cry for the wrong reasons."

Yongsun pulled out from the hug. "Arasso."

"Are we good here?" Hyejin appeared joining the hug pushing them to lie on the bed.

"Yah! Me too!" Wheein said and jumped on the girls and they all started squealing and just giggling.

 

After that, the girls dragged Yongsun and stripped her off her clothes before forcing her into a white dress with a camisole top, retouched her make-up, tied her hair befor forcing her in a pair of sandals.

"Is this really necessary?" She signed. "And why am I the only one in a dress?"

The three girls high fived each other after examining their work.

"You're the bride and this is you and Eric oppa's party so you have to be dolled up." Hyejin said and opened the door. "Ready?"

"Aniya. No. I don't want to." She said and sat on the bed holding on to the post for dear life. Determined, she figured the girls would give up until Byul hugged her by the waist then all Wheein had to do was tickle her and she is standing on her feet being manhandled by her dongsaengs.

This is so unfair! Why! Why! WAE! Yongsun cried in head as she tried to get away.

"Stop resisting, unnie." Wheein said hugging her arm.

"Ei~. It's not like this will be the first time he'll see you in this kind of dress." Byul blurted without even thinking about it.

"Byul unnie's right. Oppa will like this one but I'm pretty sure he'll like something more of the silkier and more transparent version." Hyejin winked at ily.

That just frozed her making it easier for the girls to drag her as they laughed at her expression.

"Okay everybody! Lady and gentlemen! Our guest of honor for tonight! Ms. Kim Yongsun!" Hyejin announced as soon as they were in the yard and everybody stopped what they were doing to give a round of applause.

"Yeppeo! Yeppeo!" Eddie hollered.

"Kya!" Ailee squealed running up to give her a hug. "You're so pretty."

"Eric Nam you should be arrested!" Henry shouted to his friend who was standing there like a statue gawking at his fiancee.

"Hey, dude. Check if he's breathing or not!" James yelled from the grill.

"Yongsun-yang, I think a kiss whould wake him up." Kyujong added in and that just earned him a dirty look coming from Byul.

"Woah! She's a total babe man!" Henry said patting him in the back and that just activated Eric who smacked him in the head. "What the hell?!"

"Your mouth has been causing a lot of mess today. Watch it." He scowled and Henry could only grin.

He then walked over to Yongsun and offered his hand.

"Oppa, she's kind of in a shock state so, yeah." Byul said waving a hand at her unnie's face.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing." The three chorused but Hyejin decided to spice it up. "Nothing to be concerned about for now that is."

"Yongsun-ah~." Eric called out in a sing song manner and that just made her smile for no reason. "There she is!" He yelled and that made her laugh making everyone else laugh.

Escorting her to the middle seat, he then removed his sweater and handed it to her. "Wear this. I don't want you getting sick."

She was surprised and before she could even say thank you, the loud music boomed through the speakers accompanied by Hyejin & Wheein's voice.

"OKAY! OKAY! Who's ready to get this party started?!" 

 

 

ANGEL LINE! <3

RAPPER LINE! <3

 

*I don't know if this is MoonStar.*

This pic was giving me the creeps!

 

 

*N: Hi!

      So here's the weird thing, I'm writing this chapter and then i look down at the lower right side bar and see a pic of the one and only MoonStar and it's like she's criticizing me.  

      By the way, HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THEIR UPDATE?! ANGEL & RAPPER LINE!

     I immediately got hyped after seeing that and well I wanted to help spread the news. Yeah! Finally they're releasing two sub-units!

    Hope you like the chap. It's not how I wanted to write it but somehow I ended up with it. :D

    Please don't forget to Subscribe, Comment and HAVE FUN :D