Off We Go

Falling for the Clumsy Sun

Question: Are you guys also having a hard time loading the website? It's been happening to me for days now.

MUCH MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION: About the Honeymoon, what countries (preferably in the Europian Continent) do you think would sound great for honeymooners? Comment your suggestions below please! :D


'best thing about getting drunk is... you lose yourself and forget your inhibitions 

-mine

 

Coming home past midnight, Yongsun was sure that her husband would be asleep by now and all the lights would be out by now unless he decided to live the living room light open for her or that he is actually up and awake.

With the amount of alcohol she'd voluntarily and was forced to consume, Yongsun still managed to walk straight from the gate of the house down to the parth only to stop midway grabbing her phone from her bag and dialing Byul's contact. She tried calling her three times but it all went to voice mail and so instead of hanging up for the third time, she waited for the beep and left a voicemail.

"Oppa?" She called out in her drunken state and waited for about thirty seconds without response and so she proceeded into the one room she knew he will surely be in.

She knocked on the red room - located down the hall - and when it opened, her smiley husband appeared greeting her with a hug.

"Did you have fun?" He asked holding her by the waist and she leaned on him comfortably.

She just giggled and nodded her head.

"Okay. I guess it's time for bed for the both of us." He said and without telling her, he crouched down and carried her bridal style.

She shrieked and laughed wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You're a silly drunk, aren't you?" He said laughing infected by her happiness.

Once upstairs, he helped her wash all the make up off, put the shower cap on and warmed up the shower before leaving her to get to showering and waited just outside the door for her to finish. Once she was done, she got out of the room dressed in her temporary pyjama which consisted of Eric's white shirt and shorts and he helped her get to bed before going to the bathroom to wash up as well.

"Why are you still awake?" He asked walking into the bedroom to see her sitting up on the bottom of the bed with her head bobbing up and down like the car accessory dog.

She pouted and tapped on the space next to her. 

He did just that and before he could ask her what it is, she just grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips like there was no tomorrow.

Only when the two needed air did they stop to gasp for air.

"I fe-el dizz-y." Yongsun breathily said.

"Me too." But maybe on some different reasons. He answered pressing his forehead on hers. 

She grinned and for a moment, he saw a look in her eyes of which he have never seen before.

"Yo-Yong-" 

She cut him off as her lips found his once more.

 

"Is everything packed?"

Yongsun stopped what she was doing and looked up to see her grandmother standing by the doorway watching her. She smiled only to slump back down as the older lady came in to sit next to her.

"I d-don't know why I'm stre-ssing, halmoni." She confessed stuttering like the first few weeks where she started talking again.

It was hard for her to get used to talking again but as Eric has noticed and as her grandmother always knew, when she puts her mind to it, she manages to perfect most of what she does. The stuttering was still quiet a problem for her though. Or more like her nerves are.

"Hush." The grandmother said patting her in the back like a baby. "My dear, there is nothing to be stressed about. This trip has been pushed back for quite some time now and now is the time that you two go about and enjoy yourselves. You two had been held back from the initial honeymoon trip and now you must go and relieve those pent up stresses."

She could only groan and lean on her. "Why do I get the feeling that you are more excited about this matter than I am?"

"Because I want to meet my great-grandchildren before I live this place." She answered blatantly.

"HALMONI!" She screamed her head off scaring both her grandmother and herself.

"My dear, there are rare moments where I miss your silence." Mrs. Kim said with a hand on her ear.

Yongsun huffs and crossed her arms. "Well, I might do just that with this insistent request of yours."

"Why, my dear. Are you threatening your own -"

She got cut off when they heard someone running and a second later Eric popping up in the bedroom.

"What's wrong?!" He asked looking at the two ladies.

"I-It's nothing, oppa." Yongsun answered awkwardly looking at her grandmother to make sure the old woman doesn't say anything.

"Well. I should get going then." Mrs. Kim said getting up and hugging her granddaughter. "My boy, would you mind walking me to my car?"

He looked at Yongsun who shrugged. "Okay."

 

At the airport, Eric and Yongsun waited on the side quietly not wanting to gain any unnecessary attention from standbyers due to their celebrity like status - what with being one of the well know photographer and a very publicly known heiress.

"Will the girls be able to come before the flight?" Eric asked Yongsun who was busy trying to contact the said ladies.

"Byul said she'll be here in five minutes and I'll be meeting the kids in one of the closed gates." She answered putting her phone down.

"Okay. So, it's not that I don't want them here or anything but... why are they coming again?" He asked.

"Byul said something about halmoni forgetting to give us something and that they wanted to say goodbye." She answered then slumped on his shoulder remembering the last time she went on an overseas trip. 

"What's wrong?"

She groaned and looked at him with despair. "They probably made a whole list of souveneirs they want me to get for them. And it's not that I hate shopping for them, but it's just that they make it specially hard for me sometimes to do so with all the strange requests they want."

Eric couldn't help but chuckle watching her rambling. Something he never thought he'd hear or see her do. 

"Don't laugh~." She whined.

"Awe~! She's so cute!"

The couple turned their head to the familiar voice but one they didn't expect to hear.

"Amy?" Eric said getting up to greet the two. "What... What are you doing here?" He asked looking at the girl.

"I met unnie on my way out of the shop when I was on my way to pick up the kids. Asked her if she wanted to come so here we are." Byul answered.

"Uhummm." Eric still can't get over what happened at their wedding and it seems Ailee had just read what is on his mind as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Anyway, the girls are at gate 14. They're waiting for you there, right now." Byul said pushing the girl away.

"Wait. What? Aren't you coming with me?" Yongsun looked at her strangely.

"Well I'll be busy packing this up for you." The latter answered raising a paper bag of something then gently pushed the girl away.

"I'll follow her." Eric said and stopped for a minute to give Byul the code for Yongsun's luggage before following his wife.

The two waited for a minute until the couple are in clear distance before opening the bag.

"I'll stand guard, you do what you have to do." Ailee said. 

Byul ped one part of the luggage and immediately found where her unnie kept her lingeries only to groan at the amount the woman brought with her.

"What? What is it?"

"She basically brought two dozen pairs of underwears and I can only see around two or three y looking pair. Even the pyjama's look so un appealing." The blonde answered.

"Leave the y ones. How long are her pyjama tops?"

"Long enough..." The idea clicked and they high fived. "I just need a bigger..." She looked up to notice that the older lady brought with her a purse. "Unnie, can I hide the pyjama bottoms in your bag?"

Ailee immediately took the bottoms and stashed it in her bag while Byul busied herself by replacing almost all of the underwears.

"Hyejin just miss called. You need to hurry up." The look out knelt down and help hide the replaced underwear before they zipped the bag and locked it just in time before the couple along with the disguised 'kids' came back.

"What did halmoni say that I forgot?" Yongsun asked as soon as she got back.

"A dress!" Ailee exclaimed. "Anyway, Eric and I will go check your luggages in and leave you four to talk."

"Will be back in couple." Eric said caressing Yongsun's cheek who smiled as they left.

The three fawned over their unnie and about how lovey-dovey the two are despite only being together for two months.

"You two are so disgustingly adorable." Hyejin added making the everyone else laugh.

"Yah. Quiet down. People are starring." Byul said noticing a couple of people starting to hover around their area with some bringing out their phones and taking pictures.

Yongsun sighed. "I guess we have to cut this short. They're already taking their phones out. Did you bring your manager with you?"

"No. Byul unnie drove us here." Wheein answered. 

Yongsun immediately fixed Byul's cap to cover her face and made her wear her glasses then did the same for the two. Not wanting to fuss and gain any more unnecessary attention, they just acted normal and made more casual conversation.

And right as the announcement for boarding came on, Eric and Ailee rejoined them.

"Looks like you four need to get going as well." Eric said noticing the small crowd of people.

"I guess we have no choice." Byul sighed and gave Yong another hug. "Come back safe or maybe not that safe."

"Huh?"

The four ladies giggled and immediately took their turns to hug the clueless honeymooner. 

As the couple made their way, Hyejin stopped Eric for a minute to ask something. "About the day of your wedding..."

"Okay?" Eric answered a bit hesitant.

"Do you... perhaps... remember if there's something important that we are supposed to remember?"

Eric's eyes grew wide and he started sweating bullets. He made a quick glance at Ailee and noticed that the girl was starting to fidget nervously as well.

"Oppa?" Wheein snapped him back.

"I... Uhm..." He gulped and cleared his throat trying to make himself sound confident. "Nothing. It's nothing."

"Nothing?" Hyejin looked skeptical. "Are you sure because I just can't help that there's something I'm missing."

"Maybe Ailee unnie knows?" Byul, who was totally passed out during the event, joined in the conversation curious of what the maknaes' are talking about.

"Oh right! Do you know anything about it unnie?" Wheein, the cute puppy eyed girl asked.

Ailee felt herself growing embarassed by the second and didn't know what to say until they heard another call for boarding. 

"Nothing happened really." The girl said and to change the subject, they said their goodbyes once more and immediately left the airport for the parking lot before the fans started gathering.

 

Right after boarding the plane and getitng to their seats, Yongsun immediately made a call to the girls to make sure if they managed to get out safe and unharmed. Byul answered with a quick yes before hanging up.

Thinking about Hyejin's question, she turned to her husband and asked what it was also remembering the night of their wedding.

"Oppa, what really happened that night?" Yongsun asked catching him offguard and making jump on his seat. "Why are you so jumpy?"

"It's really nothing." Eric answered until he saw the skeptic look in his wife's eyes. "Trust me, you don't want to know."

"But..."

"You'll soon understand what happened that night, but not today." Taking her hand and kissed it.

She didn't want to let the question go that easily but seeing how terrified Eric looked earlier and the same on their wedding, she just nodded.

"So, where are we going exactly?"

Eric grinned and handed her his phone with an open page to...

"Santorini?! Really?!" She exclaimed feeling excited to visit one of her most fantatized placed in Europe.

"Really." He chuckled at her reaction. "I just found out about it last week. And that's not all."

"Not all?"

"Yeah. Swipe to the left."

Yongsun kept swiping and saw different pictures of different places.

"Apparently, halmoni really wants us to enjoy our honeymoon. Or maybe she just doesn't want us to come home." He said.

"Wow. Just WOW~." She said unable to make any other comprehensible response.

"I know." He answered with a chuckle.

Then her amazement turned into confusion. "But I thought our honeymoon will only be for a week? There's like six countries here."

"Seven. And up 'til before we left that's what I thought as well." Eric answered.

"Who??"

"Halmoni arranged us to stay in each place for atleast three to five days. Didn't she tell you anything? Isn't that why you two were talking earlier?" He asked.

"Talking? Oh... No. It's..." Great-grandchildren. Her brain froze and her face flushed as the quick conversation - or more like, her halmoni openly talking about it and her reacting with a scream.

"What's wrong?" Eric asked running his thumb on her cheek.

Although they've grown quite intimate, the two are yet to spend their first night together "together" (not that she remembers what happened that night) and factoring in the fact that this trip is their honeymoon and isn't just some ordinary trip, Yongsun felt her head rolling on what to do and how to deal with it.

"Yeobo? You're acting strange. Are you okay?"

Yongsun slowly turned her head to him like her head was being winded up and then with an awkward chuckle she said in rapid fire, "I'm okay. I'll go to sleep now."

Like goo, she slid under the blanket and curled up into fetal position with her back facing him. 

Ottoke?!

 

 

 
 
 

 

*N: I don't know how to feel...

      You know how you feel conflicted between happiness and just being in that deep dark hole? Well, right now, I feel like I'm in limbo. One minute I'm happy and the next I feel so down that I just can't help but choose to feel the nothingness/void.

      With Mamamoo's comeback and the impending end of WGM's Ddongie couple, I feel.... I FEEL SO DRAMATIC!! WAHAHA!!! 

      I'M LIKE A FREAKING PSYCHO! HYSTERIA from the impending break-up and 7th HEAVEN from the comeback.

      Anyways (I really like this word so much), I'm greatful for everyone for reading my fic and I hope you guys would subscribe and comment. :D