Buns and Ovens... Maybe??

Falling for the Clumsy Sun

 

*SLAM!

"Oppa!""Eric!" Wheein, Hyejin and Yongsun exclaimed not a second after said man had socked his taller friend in the face.

Not wanting things to go into a full blown fight, Yongsun was quick to her feet putting herself between her husband and the fallen man. She held Eric by the waist pushing him back a little to put a longer distance between the two hot blooded men.

On a different occasion, under a different situation, Hyejin would've just helped the man to his feet and she did just that but without a burning death glare right after.

An I thought she wasn't as scary as they said. He thought to himself as he watched them all take a seat. He felt warm liquid flowing down the side of his lip and wiped it ignoring the fact that it was blood and was about to ask where his intent of visitation was until he saw past the glass door and without a thought, he opened it and walked in.

Not one of them said anything when he walked into that room but they all had the intent of dragging him back and kicking him out if he even try to wake the sleeping beauty.

"Oppa. No more physical conversations." It was a warning and looking at the girls, she knew they also understood. "We will all talk and that's it. Do we agree?" Her tone left no arguement and everyone just nodded as well as her husband grunted in annoyance but still agreed.

After a few minutes leaving the man to his comfort, Yongsun decided he'd had enought and went to the room quietly.

"Oppa." She called and he nodded in acknowledgement of her presence not taking his eyes off of the frail looking beauty in front of him. "Let her sleep. We need to talk."

"Talk. I'll listen." He said still not taking his eyes off her.

"No. Not here. Outside." She said and he whipped his head giving her a sight of his angry expression. The anger in his eyes didn't rattle her. "Glare at me all you want. We both know you're the biggest factor that landed her here."

She knew her words stung but it was the truth and unless he had anything to say in his defense, he wouldn't look as hurt and guilty as he did now.

He sighed and nodded his head in defeat. "I'll follow in a few."

"Don't wake her." Yongsun warned again before walking her back just as he pressed a kiss on Byul's forehead.

 

"What happened?"

Eric gritted his teeth watching his friend sit in front of him and the girls asking questions they were supposed to ask him. "I think it's the other way around, hyung." He replied with a bite in every word. "We're supposed to be asking you the questions."

Seeing as his friend is still not up for resolve even after the smack - which he still had no idea what for - he sighed but he was not keeping his guard down. "Trust me, Eric. If I had the answers I would." He answered with a grit as well.

Kyujong saw that he had some smart retort ready to be spouted until Hyejin shut them both up. "If you two aren't done with the pissing contest,,you might as well get out and be done with it." She hissed clearly ignoring the heirarchy of age as she threw pillows at them both. "I'm going out for a drive. Might as well get some grub." She muttered.

Wheein whistled for her to wait and passed by Kyujong with a hard punch in the shoulder. "You two are going to behave and unnie will make sure of that.  And you deserve more than that. Trust me."

It freaked both mean to hear that tone coming from Wheein as she rarely get riled up at all.

 

With both the girls gone, Yongsun sighed wearily catching both men's attention.

"Hon, what's wrong?" Eric asked noticing her pale complexion.

"Yongsun, I think you need some rest yourself." Kyujong added.

Groaning, she pulled out of her husband's hold giving them some distance although she really did enjoy his warmth but she didn't want to put the attention on her because Byul is the one laying on a hospital bed.

"Yongsun-"

"I'm fine." She snapped at both men immediately regretting it. "I'm sorry. Can we just get this over with. You both need some explanation and it's Byul who is there not me."

"But-" Kyujong tried to object but she wasn't having it. 

Her head is starting to throb and her mind is just in a clutter plus with the stress, she didn't want to end up in the same condition as her friend is. "Did I stutter?" None of them seemed to argue and that gave her the signal to move along with the questions.

"Who want's to ask first?"

Kyujong raised his hand and Eric gave him a nod. "Since we've already established that I have the slightest bit of idea why Byul is here, would any of you both mind telling me anything?"

Eric turned to his wife knowing she could explain the situation better but seeing her weary expression, he turned to open his mouth but she beat him to it.

"Since we've already planned our send off concert, Byul had been pushing herself non-stop for the past two weeks." Yongsun started and took a deep tire sigh. "No. She's been doing it longer but it had just been the last two weeks that I've really noticed. She's stay in for extra practice. Lock herself in the studio perfecting the tracks editing what needs to be cut or added. She- She pushed herself to the limit and when we told her to rest, she's promise for fifteen minutes but we'd return an hour later and she's still there. We even had to force feed her sometimes because she'd just conveniently forget to eat. Then we came in to work today only to notice her still in the same clothes she wore yesterday and with rings under her eyes. We argued, I lost it and even threatened to postpone the send off concert if she continued and that got us both on our lungs and before we knew it, she was on the floor - bleeding."

Yongsun didn't tremble nor did she cry as she retold a quick summary that lead up to date. She didn't know why but she had a slight idea that it could be the stress that's surpressing her emotional state. And to be honest, she felt a little glad that she isn't breaking down at the moment at all. Otherwise, she'd be in the same state as her friend.

Kyujong felt a bile wanting to rise up. "Bleeding? B-but..."

"Hyung, when did you and Byul start seeing each other? And I mean start dating." Eric asked.

"We... Byul and I... It's complicated." He answered letting the bile back down.

"We have time for complicated." Eric said enticing him to continue.

Sighing, he brushed his hair up and started telling the story. "I started asking her out for lunch and dinner dates sometime last year."

"Last year?" Yongsun hissed feeling betrayed somehow but she let that pass when she remembered something about those dates. "Sorry. Go on."

"Guess you remember some of those dates." Kyujong teased bringing out a small smile before getting serious again.

Continuing with the story, he started with how he finally got the guts to ask her out and although he was all smiles when she said okay, he felt disappointed that she brought a chaperone with her. This happened for the first couple of dates before he started imploring the chaperones to stop coming along even going to lengths in bribing one of them.

He stopped mid way when he noticed the grim questioning look in Yongsun's eyes then just moved on ignoring the possible consequences of his tale.

"It was hard trying to have her open up to me but she did and not before long, I asked her to be my girlfriend." He said. "She thought about it for a couple of days before I got the yes and I couldn't help but look more foolish after that. Everything went great for the next two months. She started initiating the talks, asking me this and that and she was really making an effort to get to know me more. Then, I don't really know what happened." He started feeling even more down.

"What do you mean?" Eric asked.

He looked at them both. "She came to my movie set one time and I didn't know she was there even after filming was done. Not until I saw the doshirak in my room. I asked my manager where was the person who brough the lunch but he said she left and I tried to find her and call her but my call just went to voice mail."

"Wait." Eric interjected. "Are you telling me that noone, not even your agencies or managers, knew about you two dating?"

"Hyejin was the only one who knew, isn't she?" Yongsun asked and he just nodded.

"She's basically the one who encouraged me to ask Byul out." Kyujong chuckled. "Anyway, when she didn't return any of my calls or answered any of my messages, I seeked her out but she's just really didn't want to meet up with me. Days later, Hyejin set us both up telling us both to talk it out but that didn't really work out well." He said keeping some details to himself. "I didn't stop trying to reach and when your anniversary came up, I tried coming to her but she'd just avoid me hiding in plain sight next to you." He pointed a finger to Eric. "I pretty much felt like a stalker thinking about it now."

 

Yongsun knew he left a couple of something out but she didn't press even though she wanted to confront him about it but she couldn't because of the strange sensation she started feeling in her chest. She didn't know how she got on her feet and why Eric looked worried and she could figure out that he was saying something but everything just started sounding like a blur to her. Next thing she knew, she was looking up at the white ceilings.

"Hey. Nice to see you're awake." She turned to her left and saw the worried face of her husband. "I was asleep?"

Eric chuckled knowing that she is still to wake fully. "If you call fainting falling asleep."

"Oh." She said as she tried to sit up with his aid. "What happened?"

"You started hyperventaling then you were on your got up on your feet before passing out." Eric answered. "The doctor didn't say anything yet but he should be back in a couple of minutes for the results."

"Res- Oh! Kyujong oppa! What happened? Does he know?" She asked worrying about the man.

"Really? You just fainted and now you're worrying about someone else?" Hyejin asked appearing from the doorway. "What the hell happened?"

Eric felt the prickling gaze of the younger girl and he knew that the question was intended for him.

"Forget it. Are you good to eat?" She asked their leader.

She turned to her husband and he nodded. "The doctor said to feed you soon as you wake up."

With that, Eric propped up the built in table of the hospital bed and Eric started placing the food in.

 

After getting discharged an hour and a half later, Yongsun and Eric returned to Byul's room briefly before deciding to leave.

Seeing how Byul cuddled closely to Kyujong with a tight grip on his shirt, the two must've talked sometime earlier when she'd woken up. Whatever it was and however they dealt with it, it didn't seem to matter at the moment and as they simply want the couple to fix their relationship instead of rattling them about it.

"Don't you agree that everything feels so surreal right now?" Yongsun chuckled as she asked Eric scooting closer next to him. Somehow, something clicked inside his head making her regret that she ever opened to ask him. "Hajima." She warned not wanting to listen to what his devilish grin had instored for her.

"Thing is..." He lend closer to whisper the next llines, "... with how we've been practicing, I would've thought you were further along."

She hit him with a pillow. "Byuntae. Jjeongmal."

"I didn't hear you complaining." Eric teased leaning down closer to her face and before she could say anything, was covered with his.

Let's just say... No once complained that night. 

Yep... Especially with a husband who's been buffin up. *Gggrrr...

 

 

 

 

 

 

*N: :P

     I really don't know what's gotten into me lately... hahahaha...

    Here's a little bit of everything for everyone.