Joint Party IV

Falling for the Clumsy Sun

"Though we never ask them to be... they tend to stay with you even after all the bullsh*ts you've put them through."

 

 

As planned, Byul, Ailee, Wheein and Hwasa, who prepared the games waited for the perfect time to have the games started. About an hour in to the party, the girls noticed slight change in the mood in themselves and of everybody else. Giving the signals, Byul stepped up to the mini dj's booth they set up and tuned the volume down.

"Okay! Seems like everybody's good to go with the games?" She asked and one by one, the crowd cheered their answers. "Good. Good. To start off, since my game is the weakest, we'll start of with me and then followed by Wheein, Hyejin and Ailee unnie."

She then announced that the game she prepared was the Balloon Popping game and continued to explain the game specifics, although not so much, since it's one of the simplest games played during MTs or any other events. With the timer set and the music ready for play, Byul blew the whistle and the game started. 

With the game being a game for couples, Kyujong stood by Byul's side and assisted her on overseeing the game when he noticed the unfairness(cheeting) method of Wheein, Hyejin and Ailee. At first, he didn't make a fuzz out of it but when it continued, he thought there might be something going on. 

Leaning close to Byul and covering the mic, he whispered, "Is there something going on that I don't know about?"

Byul, who seemed more relaxed and loose - due to the alcohol, simply smiled and placed a finger to her lips telling him to keep quiet.

Soon enough, the one minute passed by and the game ended with the girls panthing and laughing with the guys. The result was announced with Hyejin+Henry winning first, followed by Ailee+James, and by Wheein+Eddie and lastly by Yongsun and Eric.

"And since you two, ahjussi and Yong-unnie lost, you two will rightfully receive your penalty! Woah~!" Everyone merrily joined her happy state.

Taking out a piece of blue paper from the back pocket of her shorts, she handed it to Kyujong who opened it grinned like a fox upon seeing what is written as their penalty. Without hesitation, he took the mic and read it out loud. "Bbo Bbo - A kiss on the cheek."

"EH?!" Eric exclaimed and had Yongsun not lost her voice, she would be reacting the same way. Instead, the girl was simply flailing her arms around like a mad mimer. "Yah! Moon Byulyi! An hour ago you were mad at me for hugging your unnie and now you want me to KISS her?" Eric yelled at the girl who raised a brow at him matching her grin and then to Yongsun, "Don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with kissing you. It's just... I don't want things to get awkward with us later on."

"Mwoyah? Stop with the whispering and just do the penalty already!" Henry grumbled feeling annoyed after finding out what the penalty was.

"Bbo Bbo-hae! Bbo Bbo-hae! Bbo Bbo-hae!" Wheein chanted then followed by the crowd.

 

Shy and frustrated with the crowd, Eric turned to Yongsun only to be faced with her head down. Worried, he cupped her face lifted it up. "Are you okay?"

The girl turned to hide her face again. "Y-yah." Eric gently pulled her to face him and that when he saw how red her face has become. And instead of trying to comfort her, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle and surpress the following by chewing on his lip. That slight slip earned him a smack, her glare and followed by her back.

Breathing in, he calmed himself but still the image of her cute red puffy cheeks remained in his head.

Facing her, he apologized. "Don't worry. I think it's just the alcohol." He said and without hesitation, kissed her on the cheek.

He pulled back with a shy sheepish grin and a slightly surprised Yongsun.

"Woah~ Didn't know you had it in you, hyung." Eddie teased and the others joined chuckling and giggling.

That just made Eric blush and in turn making Yongsun giggle.

"Okay. Okay. Let's move on with the next game!" Wheein took over the mic pushing Byul and Kyujong out of the booth.

"Yah! This girl!" Byul said threatening hit her only to be pulled back by her partner.

Without wasting time, the puppy of the crowd announced her game and started explaining the details.

Like Byul, she had arranged the parlor game Musical Chairs to fit their ages. So instead of having seven chairs, it was reduced to three. The idea was to have the guys seat on the chairs first and for the ladies on their laps. And as for her penalty, she decided to give the winning couple a prize and the runner up couple a penalty. Though some of them (Eric, Yongsun, Byul, Kyujong) were againts the game, they eventually had to join in because of the playful jeering of the others. 

The game started as soon as soon as Wheein pressed the play button and the music started. Apparently, as part of the game, the couples had to dance accordingly to the music. And with the sneaky naughty naughty girl holding the controls, her song choices were... how should I describe this... In the most generic way, we can call this songs y.

The first song on her beautiful list was Usher's That's What Its Made For. The reactions were epic.

"Yah! Jung Wheein! I told you to stop listening to this kind of music!" Byul scolded and other ranted as well but the girl simply pretended not to hear what they were saying.

Seeing as she had no plans on changing the song, Ailee+James started dancing along followed by Hyejin+Henry and with that, Byul and Yongsun went on protective mode keeping the y red head from their precious chic fatal maknae.

By trying to between sneaking a dance with Hyejin, Henry failed to listen to the song stop eventually causing them to be eliminated from the game.

The second song, Jamie Foxx's Forecass/Storm, was no different but a bit more explicit than the first song.

Eric, knowing what the song really meant, found himself stumbling on the ground trying to push the lyrics out of his head as the meanings came flooding in his head. This caused them to lose just as Wheein decided to stop the music.

"Andwae!" Wheein cried in frustration only to recover quickly after seeing Byul sitting comfortably on Kyujong's lap. 

An evil grin appeared which she hid but beyond her knowledge, was seen by Yongsun. 

"Okay. I can't really let the game end without having to promote one of our hit songs, can I?" Wheein said and played the last song.

She had Eddie press play and then a bossanova like melody started. Compared to the first two songs, you wouldn't dare call this a hot y song until you hear Wheein and Hyejin singing perfectly to the melody giving it the heat and iness it needed.

As the song progressed, Ailee+James couple enjoyed their time dancing together while Byul+Kyujong danced along but tried as much as possible to avoid eye contact making them look quite an awkward pair on the dance floor. The song ended right before the rap part started and because of their awkwardness, Byul+Kyujong couple lost the game.

As it turned out, Ailee+James couple won the prize which was revealed to be a couple necklace with a heart and lock & key design.

"And for the penalty..." Wheein handed Byul a pink paper bag and a blue for Kyujong.

The two were hesitant in opening the box but Wheein reassured them that they only had to wear them until the end of Hyejin's game. The two then disappeared and reappeared after a few minutes later with Kyujong wearing a pair of lounge pants and a grey pullover while Byul in a jacket and pajama pants.

"That's their punishment?" Henry asked tapping Wheein on the shoulder and pointing towards the two.

"Mwoyah! Take it off!" Wheein immediately complained approaching her unnie.

Byul went on defense mode trying to push the girl away only to be held back by the mischievious Hyejin. "Hurry up!" She saif giggling as she held on to the skinny Moon Byulyi.

Wheein then removed her pants making sure that she doesn't pull the other clothes she had under the pajama and then proceeded to remove the jacket.

"Yah! I'm your unnie!" Byul said half angry and half pleading still the girls were not having it.

And while this was happening, the other's were simply enjoying the show. After that, Hyejin went back to the bar to fix her game and Wheein fixed her unnie's appearance before turning to Kyujong and cocking a brow at him with a matching smirk. That somehow made him feel a bit intimidated while stripping the sweater off.

"Wooh!" Henry howled like the idiot he tended to be.

"Wow! The night just got hotter everybody!" Ailee cheered and the others laughed.

"If you guys are done showing off, the game is about to start!" Hyejin hollered over the mic and all of them gathered to the minibar they had set up earlier.

On the bar was a pyramid set up from 8 glasses at the bottom followed by 7, 5, 4, and 2 .

Before anybody could open their mouth to ask, Hyejin started explaining her game of Roulette. "Oldest first. Take it as a shot not sip and if you get the one with the alcohol then you're out. That's just it." She said cooly. "And like PupWhee, the last man standing will get a coupleprize and the last victim will get a punishment with his/her partner."

A buzzed Eddie raised his hand. "What if the last man standing and the last victim were a couple? What happen's then?"

"They get both." She said shrugging off the on coming complaints and playing some club music.

Going along, the first victim of the game was Eddie who quickly looked for a chaser after picking the creme de minth & tequila mix. The next victims were Eric and Ailee followed by Yongsun and then by James and Wheein. Which meant that two people left in the game were Kyujong and Byul.

"Yah. I think this two are being pulled by some fate string man!" Eddie teased and everybody gagged some more.

Byul turned to Hyejin with a pleading eyes. "Hyejin-ah, help me out here."

The girl shook her head no and pointed to the last two remaining shots. "Drink up."

The older girl huffed and almost took the one on the left until Kyujong snatched it and drank it in one go. Byul then grabbed the other one and drank it.

"What the hell was that!?" Kyujong finally reacted grabbing his throat after watching his partner chug the last shot.

Hyejin gave out an evil laugh and brought out three bottles. "Soju, Gin, Tequila, and three drops of grenadine."

That earned her a death glare from the half guy which she quickly dismissed as she motioned for Henry to announce the penalty.

"And the penalty is!.. Drum roll please!... Carry your partner bridal style and do ten consecutive squats." Henry clapped like a seal.

"MWOH?!" The two chorused with Kyujong 

The ever conservative Byul turned to Yongsun. "Unnie! You can't let them do this!"

Yongsun huffed and signed before Eric translated it for the others. "And why not? You were perfectly fine letting oppa kiss me a while ago. Just do it."

The others chuckled shaking their head in amusement.

"Unnie." Byul whined one last time but seeing as the older girl stood her ground, she pouted and stomped her feet towards her partner.

"That's your cue hyun." Eric said then stopped him before he could carry her. "Wait!" He took the jacket and was going to hand it to Byul when Yongsun stopped her. "Her shorts are too short." He said and his bride nodded after taking a peek at the girl's legs.

"What's the point." Byul scoffed whining as she wrapped it anyway.

"If you could just stop doing ridiculous things to your unnie, maybe she wouldn't punish you this way." Eric scolded her quietly, making sure the jacket was tied properly before leaving to said unnie's side.

As Kyujong got ready to carry her, Hyejin made her way to Eric's side to watch the penalty herself. 

"What did you get for the prize?" Eric asked her.

"Nothing." She answered and he saw the smirk form in her lips. "Well, nothing compared to this."

"You guys seriously need to take a break with all this torture you do to yourselves." He said sighing.

"Ah. But's not really torture, oppa." Hyejin contradicted. "It's merely our way of expressing our selves."

Eric gave up and returned to watching Kyujong do his sixth squat and quickly ending it with to ten with his quick reflexes and muscles. Everybody cheered them on as he slowly placed her down and helped her with the jacket before grabbing his sweater. Hyejin then presented them both a bag of red wine vintages from Normandy itself. 

"Jinjja?!" Byul jumped completely forgetting her embarassment and jumping to give the chic maknae a hug.

"My turn!" Ailee then stepped up eagerly and started laying out eight shot glasses and a plate of danmyuji (Korean yellow pickled radishes). "So, in a spurt of the moment I added a twist to one of my favorite couple games. I call this one the Chase BboBbo!"

Not knowing what the game was, everybody was clapping until she started explaining how it worked.

"So basically, the couple downs the shot and then take one radish and eat us much as they can. Basically my innovated version of pepero game." She said ignoring the complaints of some of the girls. "Who wants to go first?"

And of course, the ever so adorable Henry raised his hand like an eager puppy waiting for the ball to be tossed. Just like that, Hejin couple started then followed by Wheeddie, Yijong and finally Yongddong couple.

Measuring the each couples bits, the result is as follow; Hejin placed last after Hyejin bit the radish first; third place went to Wheeddie -the buzzed couple; second place went to Yijong couple. That gives the first place to Eric and Yongsun who clapped in joy.

James presented the couple a case which contained a couple bracelet that very much pleased the two.

With the games done, fun Eddie came out blasting the song and everybody dancing and having fun.

Though they were against the games at first, there was no denying that it made their party more than they expected it to be. 

And so, the night ended just a few minutes past midnight with them hitting the bed buzzed and tired of the night's event.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*N: YASSS!!

     Hi guys! Finally! I got somewhat managed to write this chapter after how many deletes and rewrites. I don't know whether its crappy or not though. But that is for you all to decide.

     Anyway, have any off you watched the CHUSEOK Special of WGM? I mean, WOW! LIKE WOWing my eyes out jumping like a fish out of water from all the skinships and their              Y PERFORMANCE baby!! It was just wow! 

    And ofcourse, I can't not post this chapter without having to THANK YOU ALL for reading, subscribing and commenting on this one. BTW, don't forget to express your opinions         on the comment section below :D  

    That's it for now. Hope you all had fun reading :D