Drama Ensues

Falling for the Clumsy Sun

 

 

"I think she you need to apply a darker shade of red." Hyejin said grabbing the iest pastel of red there is in the make up kit attempting to dab it on the bride's lips.

"Yah. Yah. Yah." Byul intervened just in time, grabbing the girl's hand pulling her to the side. "Add more red to that and she'd look like a freaking creepy clown! Her make up is already perfect as it is!"

"Creepy clown." The image of those demonic clowns merging with Yongsun's face made Wheein guffaw on her own.

The girls paused for a second to look at their friend and just awkwardly laugh along. The girl has always been so eccentric and with her imaginative mind, they never know when her moods or emotions would go haywire.

"Okay. What's going on with that whacky brains of yours again?" Hyejin asked taking a different shade of lipstick and applying it to herself.

Wheein covered her lips and giggle a bit more. "Think about it, A creepy clown plus unnie in one picture."

The three ladies paused and the image flooded their mind.

"You're weird. That's why I love you." Hyejin said pointing the lipstick at her before turning her head back to the mirror.

"Pupwhee, I know you have one big creative mind when it comes to a lot of things, but..." Byul chuckled shaking her head. "That big bowl of imagination of yours scares me sometimes."

 

Yongsun simply giggled shaking her head as she watched the show in front of her.

In away, the girls being in there talking and having fun made her feel less nervous as she had been feeling since the she woke up and realized she is going to get married today. It's been a realitively great week and there were times she felt the nerves but only has it stuck to her head that today, she would not only be getting married - she is to be married to somepne she's only got to know in bits and pieces for a couple of days.

"Earth to Kim Yongsun?" 

A new voice woke her from her reverie. She looked up to see the newly arrived bridesmaid with a sweet red bun on her hand waving it right in front of her face.

"Yep. There she is." Ailee giggled and the three followed. 

She greeted her with a smile and a bow. She only got to know the girl in the last two days and so far, she's grown to like her already.

"Here." The oldest of the bridesmaids said handing her the fishbun and the rest to the three. "Thought you girls might be hungry."

"Thanks, unnie." Wheein said biting the head.

Byul and Hyejin cheered before taking some for themselves.

The bun did look quite tempting and considering the fact that she has gone all day not eating breakfast, lunch or even having some snack made her stomach grumble. 

Ailee chuckled and tapped the bread on the bride's lips. "Eat. There won't be a wedding if you faint in the middle of your walk."

She held her hands up ready to sign only to be shut down before she could say anything.

"If you're worried about the make up, we can always re-apply it." Hyejin said.

"Eat, woman!" Byul egged.

Biting her lip, she took another look at the bun and finally gave in. The look on her face and the growl that of her stomach gave it all away.

"Aye~ Unnie. You skipped again." Byul sighed. "I'm guessing your nerves finally caught up on you?"

Yongsun nodded guiltily.

"Unnie." Wheein sighed.

Hyejin got up and took a chocolate bar and a bottle of something orange out of her bag and handed it to her. "Here."

"What's this?" Signed eating the last of her fishbun.

"Rickhyung told me to give it to you." She answered.

"Yah. Ahn Hyejin. You had those the whole time and just gave it to her?" Byul said scolding the maknae.

The fatale femme simply shrugged it off. "It got busy."

Ailee saw an incoming banter between the girls so she got up and clapped ehr hands. "Ladies, stop fighting and think happy thoughts."

"Creepy clown?" Wheein suggested and that got them laughing like mad. Even though Ailee didn't know what that meant, the image of the clown stilled in her mind and got her laughing as well,

 

However, that moment didn't last long as soon as the door opened with a loud bang welcoming a new face.

"Hmm. So this is the bridal's room. Where's my dress?" The newly entered and demanded looking around the room.

Ailee raised a brow at the insolence earning its attention.

"You. Are you the coordinator?" The girl pointed at her. 

The oldest bridesmaid opened to speak only to be waved off like some slave.

"Forget it. Just go find my dress and get me ready." She said taking a seat in front of the vanity.

Recovering from the shock. Ailee cleared and stood straight. "Excuse me. First of all, I am not an attendant. I am one of the bridesmaids. Second, who the do you think you are? You can't just come-"

"Unnie." Byul cut her off and held her back just in case. "Meet Shin Hyunyong. Yongsun unnie's...hmm..."

"B*tch/Sl*t of a cousin." Wheein and Hyejin chorused.

Byul clapped and nodded. "Yes. She's that brain deprived b*tchy of a older cousin of Yongsun unnie."

Hyunyong, stood up from her chair and turned with her arms crosed on her chest. "Excuse me?"

"Yeah. You may go." Hyejin waved her off leaning on the wall next to the couch where a frozen Yongsun sat.

"Who-" The new arrival looked at all the other ladies and remembered who they were. "Ofcourse." She said scoffing arrogantly and turned to face Yongsun. "I see you haven't gotten rid of your trash yet. When will you learn, Yongsun?"

Said girl bit her lip looking away.

 

On a side note, Ailee nudged Byul to ask a few need to knows about Yongsun's past with this girl.

"Unnie's parents died at the age of four. The devil incarnate's parents were forced to raise her pretending as her 'parents' until she was almost 19." Byul whispered. "Basically, they could've treated her worst than Cinderella if halmoni hadn't provided monetary compensation. That basically tortured her through out middleschool to highschool."

The older girl nodded. "I see." 

 

At the corner of her eyes, she saw the girl stomp off ready to pounce on Hyejin but she was quick to pull the intruder by the arm and pulled her to her face.

"Another attempt and I'll make sure you learn what it means to never see the light of day." Ailee hissed throwing the girl aside.

Hyunyong gritted her teeth glaring at her. "Yongsun, tell them to get out. You and I have a lot to talk about."

Ailee turned to Yongsun who just kept her eyes away from her.

"Yah. Shin Yongsun! Tell them to leave!"

"It's Kim. Kim Yongsun, you clown face cow." Wheein said correcting the girl. "Plus, who the hell do you think you are bossing her around? This isn't highschool, b*atch. You can't jsut tell her what to do. You have no hold on her."

"Yah! Was I talking to you?! Just because you're some idol, you think you can talk to me like that? You have no respect!"

Hyejin got to her feet and took the side of her friend. "Respect begets respect. And yes, we are idols and we can talk to you the way we want to. You just make it easy for us to do so."

Hyunyong was trembling in anger like a rabid chihuahua ready to attack. 

"Ailee unnie, Hyejin, Wheein." Byul said calling the three girls' attention. "Yongsun unnie wants more hallabong-ade. Do you mind looking around the area to see if they have anymore?" She said translating for the bride.

All of them looked at Yongsun who gave them a small smile. 

"Are you sure?" Wheein voiced out and she nodded and signed to tell them she'll be fine and that she had Byul to stay with her anyway.

The Shin girl saw that and chuckled. "I see you still haven't gotten over your talking issue, mutesy."

"God! She makes it so easy." Hyejin groaned tightly crossing her hands over her chest to keep them from strangling her as they pass her by out the door.

"Hallabong-ade or not, we'll be back in fifteen minutes. And Byul,"  Ailee said looking at the girl.

"Neh, unnie?"

"It's easy to control a b*tch with water." The older girl said and she nodded chuckling as the girl closed the door.

 

As soon as the door clicked, Hyunyong stood confidently with her arms crossed looking all-high and mighty at the two of them.

"Well? Talk." Byul said.

"Shut up. You're only the translation so kept your words to yourself." 

Byul bit her inner cheek trying to stiffle her laughter and signed to Yongsun. "She makes it so easy, unnie. Can't I just end her misery?"

"Behave please. Don't let her get the best of you. Can you just ask her why she's here, please?" Yongsun asked managing to control her own laughter as well.

"Fine. Unnie wants to know what the hell you're doing here." Byul said facing the girl.

The girl cocked a brow at her seemingly unamused.

"You have your translation, I have mine." She said with a matchinh smirk.

Ignoring the blonde, she turned to her cousin and eyed her up and down. "Halmoni invited the us. It is a family event."

Yongsun stiffened once more. That means... 

"Umma and appa are somewhere talking to your in-laws. I don't know why they bother though." She smirk as a mirthless laugh came out of her lips. "I mean, what kind of family would they be? Considering how they're so willing to marry their son to some mute orphan like you."

"YAH!" Byul snapped ready to attack the girl and had Yongsun let her go she would've.

She then signed and Byul translated. "She says to tell us what you want so you can get your fake out of her as soon as possible. B*tch."

Hyunyong just rolled her eyes at the follow up remark. "I came for my bridal rights, ofcourse."

Yongsun and Byul looked at each other, both wondering what she was talking about.

"My right as the maid-of-honor, you morons. I am your sister after all." She stated as she returned to the make up kit. "And besides, I know you atleast would have half the brain to know that."

Byul huffed and didn't bother to wait for Yongsun. "And if you had any brain at all, you'd understand that she isn't your sister. It just so happens that she had the misfortune of sharing DNA as you. As for that position, it's already taken by me."

Shin Hyunyong looked quite insulted for a moment. "You're joking, right? I mean, look at her! She doesn't even know how to give justice to that dress!"

Byul scoffed and got up but Yongsun quickly held her hand. "Atleast everything you see in here," she said waved at herself, "is all natural. Unlike you; fake , fake s, fake face, and no brain."

The older girl gasped tightening her fist. Seeing how angry she was, Yongsun quickly tried to pull her away to shield her from the Shin girl's on coming assault but she was too late. 

By the time someone barged into the room, the loud sound of a smack echoed in the room followed by Byul's grunt as Hyunyong scraped her neck with her long nails.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

Yongsun and Byul turned to see Eddie locking Hyunyong's hands behind her.

"Yongsun, Byul are-" His eyes grew wide at the sight of blood on Byul's neck. "You ." He snarled at Hyunyong who seemed to cower at his pressence.

 

Hearing the ruckus, a crowd started to appear in the room.

"What is going on in here?" Mrs. Kim asked as she and Mrs. Nam entered followed by the three bridesmaids, Kyujong, James, and Hyunyong's mother, Mrs. Shin Jungja.

"Omo! What are you doing to my daughter!?"Jungja quickly moved to Hyunyong's side swatting Eddie on the arm to let the girl go.

Yongsun jumped hearing the woman's voice as she held Byul's hand.

"Eddie. Son, can you go to the handler and ask for the first aid kit? Be quick, okay?" Mrs. Nam gently pulled her son who seemed hesitant to leave them alone. "Go, dear."

The man nodded and left.

Only with the mention of the kit did Kyujong check on the girls to find Byul bleeding around the neck area. Taking his handkerchief, he moved pass the women and knelt in front of the bleeding girl. "You'll be okay."  He said as he gently pressed the handkerchief to wipe the blood and to keep it from flowing to her dress.

"T-thanks." She whispered turning her face away unintentionally showing the bright red on her cheek.

"Hmm. Girl's can you go see if they have any ice packs and ice as well?" He asked turning to the three fuming ladies by the door with their eyes sending death glares at the Shin girl.

"We'll be back in a bit." Hyejin said pulling the two with her with James following along.

 

"Now, can anyone tell me what is going on here?" The Kim matriach asked with her authorative tone.

Yongsun raised her hands up to sign to say speak her side only Hyunyong beat her first.

"Halmoni, I just came to give my congratulations when all of a sudden Yongsun and that girl threw some insults at me then pushed me down for no reason." She said like a tattling child.

The matriarch turned her attention to the trembling bride. "Yongsun?"

"Umma, you know our Hyunnie would never lie and how much of a trouble maker that girl is, right?" Mrs. Shin said hissing not bothering to look at the bride.

Mrs. Kim ignored her daughter. "Yongsun?"

The lady in white looked at her friend who smiled.

"It's okay." Byul said signing on her palm.

Yongsun guiltily bit her lip and apologized. "I'm sorry."

"Yongsun?" Her halmoni called the third time and she looked up.

"It was a misunderstanding and an accident halmoni." She signed. "I didn't mean to push Hyunyong unnie down."

"Yah. Kim Yongsun!" Wheein appeared with the ice pack.

 

 

 

 

*N: Dun... dun... dun...

     <3 <3 <3

     What do you think?