Crush

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been weeks since that fateful event were Ji Hyo drown her sorrows with alcohol. She remembers waking up with the worst hangover in her life. Lee Kwang Soo left already early that morning according to his brother.

 

She remembered how her younger brother scolded her for drinking too much and passing out with guys. She was confused. As far as she knows it was only Kwang Soo with her that time. She feels awkward with him after the incident. But Kwang Soo made her feel at ease and comfortable with him. With that, she is forever thankful to him.

 

They were having a meeting for briefing for the upcoming episode of Running Man to be held in Shanghai. It was after New Year. Ji Hyo was actually working on that day but manage to spend the remaining time with her family in Pohang.

 

"Annyeonghasseo everyone. Pls gather outside later to receive your mission." The PD announce to them in their location.

 

They were given soccer ball and were informed to head to Shanghai. They were invited by Park Ji Sung for the charity soccer game then they will be filming episode 283 there. Everyone are excited to travel again. They arrived one by one at Incheon International Airport with lots of cameras capturing them.

"Noona, Let us sit together okay." Kwang Soo plop down beside her.

"No problem just don't disturb me I'm just going to take a nap the whole ride, arasso?" Ji Hyo put on her eye mask and blanket and immediately fell asleep as soon as the airplane takes off.

 

There are a lot of fans waiting for them as usual and early in the morning they start the game at once. After a simple game they all head out to Hongkou Station were the match will be held. They played games first together with Ji Sung's soccer friends.

 

They were all surprised to see Song Joong Ki waiting for them in the locker room.

 

"Ya Joong Ki, nice to see you. Are you here to play soccer later? " Jong Kook ask him as they embrace.

"Aniyo hyung I had a slight injury from filming. I just came here to watch and cheer on you guys. " Joong Ki greeted them all and he saw his noona. She seems a little pale but otherwise still beautiful.

"Omo, Jong Ki ssi how have you been. It's been a long time. " They hug each other before Ji Hyo went to the side to catch her breath.

 

Joong Ki wants to talk with her but the cameras are rolling but still he can't help himself not to show her care for her. He made Kwang Soo swear not to tell her that he was there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter