Unresolve Feelings

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dong Wook immediately jumps off the couch and headed to his kitchen. He drinks a glass of water before contemplating what happened.

 

"What the heck happened to me back there? " he asked  himself. " And why do I feel so defensive, I've hug her before, we were best friends and it was normal for us to embrace sometimes even cuddle. And I have kissed her on her cheeks or in her forehead before. And if  I'm being honest with myself, I did kissed her on her shoulder before." He thought to himself.

 

His mind suddenly pictured that scene. He was at her place that time. They both just finished taping for Running Man. He was guest partner of Ji Hyo and it was a Cooking battle episode. They were both tired but he took her home after. She wore a big shirt after showering and it came off her shoulder while they were at her couch. He was too mesmerized by her creamy shoulder that he can't help but kiss it. She immediately stiffened so he tried to passed it off as if he just fell asleep on her shoulder and that his lips just accidentally touch her shoulder.

 

"Yaa, why am i suddenly remembering such awkward memories. And Dong Wook stop acting like a ert." He scolded himself.

 

'Maybe I just missed her so much and seeing her a mere inches away from me makes me want to hug her and kiss her. Nothing's wrong with that right, after all we are bestfriends.' He tried to reason with himself and eventually calms himself to approach Ji Hyo again.

 

"Ahjumma, did I startle you? I really miss you my chingu." Then he sits next to her and casually drape his arm around her shoulders.

 

" Ahjussi, I was just surprised. We haven't seen each other for quite sometime. I think I'm not that use to you anymore." She chuckled silently.

 

"Ji hyo what are you saying? I'm your bestfriend so you better get use to us being close even if we haven't have time to be there for each other always. Don't you dare find another guy bestfriend other than me. Arasso?" Then he embrace her again.

 

He felt her stiffen for a while but then eventually succumb to his embrace. It really feels nice to have her in his arms.

 

"Yaa Ahjussi I'm so hungry, can we eat now. I'm hungry and tired from work." She told him, her voice muffled in his chest.

 

"Come on, I prepared your favorite. I'm just going to reheat them. You can set the table. " he get up and took her hand. He led he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter