Acceptance

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Dong Wook pulled himself together. He was often scolded by his manager so he tried his best especially in his drama Bubblegum. It has yet to end and so he gave his all pretending that it was him and Ji Hyo's love story.

 

It might be a coincidence or not but  he can relate to the storyline. Hopefully he and Ji Hyo could get to have their own happy ending.

 

He was done moping and agonizing over her. Even Se Ho was scolding him for being such a coward. He can't explain everything to him. That was the first and last time he would drink and waste himself that much. He had the worst headache that lasted for 3 days  after that drinking marathon.

 

He was thankful that he is busy with so much project right now. He is still undecided about his feelings and working is the best way for him to destress himself.

 

Once in a while he would still check on Ji Hyo on the internet and he was happy to know that she was busy herself. He was tempted to visit her on New Years eve but decided against it. He had a photoshoot coming and he didn't want to be affected by her again before the shoot.

 

After he finished with one of his shoots he relax a bit inside the dressing room provided for him. He was surfing the news and pictures of Ji Hyo embracing Joong Ki surfaced. He is one of the flower boys of the industry and a rising star. He was her co member in RM before and he knows he had feelings for her.

 

" Did he still like her after all this time? They seem a little too friendly to me." He thought to himself while reading articles about the picture. He tried not to be jealous of him because he knows Ji Hyo only looks at Joong Ki as a dongsaeng.

 

He decided not to be affected anymore. He just concentrates on his work. Then he felt his cellphone vibrate. He excitedly check who texted him thinking it might be Ji Hyo only to be disappointed.

 

~ Oppa how are you. I just came back from abroad. Can we meet later? Se Ho oppa will be coming too. You know just hang out.😊~

 

It was from Park Bom. They had gotten close in Roommate before. She was cute and flirty at the same time. But he was never really interested in her. He was  about to decline her offer when he thought it will be good for him to have some fun. He needs to refresh his mind and enjoy himself for once.

 

~ Sure. Let's meet at Se Hong's place.~

 

He is not completely sure if it is wise to hang out with Park Bom. He knows she likes him so much. She almost made her move before but then because of her drug scandal she left the i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter