Saranghae

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dong Wook still can't get over his jealousy with Chen Bolin. It may only be for the tv show but still Ji Hyo is a very beautiful woman and it's not impossible that Bolin is really falling for her.

He tried to see Ji Hyo but their schedule would not permit him. She was always out of the country and when she is here, he was busy filming.

His rival Joong Ki is busier, with his drama being blockbuster all throughout Korea and China and all his fans are rooting him to Song Hye Kyo, it would be impossible for him and Ji Hyo now.

It was Bolin that he is a bit anxious about. He saw the last episode they had and he had to admit him being cool when he sang to Ji Hyo although it would be better if he was the one who thought something like that. He could see that Ji Hyo was flattered by him. So he really needs to step up more or he may lose her.

 

He was at the moment filming  for the reality show, The Return of Superman. He was again recruited to babysit Daebak and his sisters. It is actually refreshing for him. While looking at the kids he imagined himself having one for himself and he can only see Ji Hyo as the mother of his children.

At his age he feels lonely being alone. He wants to have a stable relationship with someone but with his career it is never an option. But with Ji Hyo he really would like to try.

There would always be anti fans but surely a true fan will be happy if their idol is happy right? His closest friends would not be shocked if ever he will be in a relationship with her because they've been telling him to date her for the longest time. All he really needed is the right timing to ask her out.

 

After filming, he went home to relax. He can't stop thinking about Ji Hyo so  he texted her.

~Are you at home?~

He really wanted to see her. It's been months since they saw each other and he really missed her.

~I'm still on my way home.~

That was all she answered. He finally made up his mind and immediately went to Ji Hyo's place.

 

He wants to arrive first before her. He patiently waits for her outside her home. He could see the shocked on her face when she saw him leaning outside her door.

 

"Doong Wook what are you doing here and why didn't you go inside. You know my lock code right. It's chilly in here."

She usherred him inside and made him some tea.

 

" I want to see you coming so I waited for you on the door. I missed you so much Ji Hyo. I haven't seen you for months. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or you are actually avoiding me." He told her. He sit closely beside her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter