The Interview

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Dong Wook is having a press conference regarding his drama Bubblegum with costar Jung Ryeo Won. They were already informed about the questions and he feels anxious about the interview.

"Yaa, Dong Wook oppa, why are you fidgeting so much? Are you nervous about something? Ryeo Won asked him.

"Mwo? Why would I be nervous? I just want to get over this interview and go home. We've been filming non stop and I feel tired." He answered her.Well maybe he is a bit nervous and he doesn't know why.

"Annyeonghasseo Mr. Lee and Ms. Jung, your interview will start in a short while so please be ready." The PD told them. The crew are all preparing and the make up artist put a final touch on their make up.

~Ding~

He looked at his celfone to see who texted him and saw that it was Ji Hyo.

~Yaa Dong Wook~ssi goodluck on your interview.~

He smiled while reading the text but before he can reply, the PD told them that they are starting the interview.

"Well, I'm not really a fan of boy- girl friendship because it is only possible if only one of them hides their true feelings..." Dong Wook tried to explain his thoughts. He really doesn't believe in platonic relationship.

"Just like in the drama, the 2 main characters were really close friends but there is actually a between them."

Then suddenly he was asked if he has woman in his life who are just friends to him.

"Well yes, Song Ji Hyo and Jung Ryeol Won are friends like that. Before I was in a salon and Ji Hyo called me and she asked me if I could come to Running man right now. She told me she had to call somebody she knew over but then she said 'Can't you not go at the press conference so I just hang up on her." He says which makes the people at the set laugh. Of course everyone knew they had become close while filming their drama. Then he added,
"I might have a woman who's just a friend but I don't think I do. I question whether she might think of me as her boyfriend."

The press conference continued for a while and then they were finish. He says goodbye to everyone and to his co star.

"Ryeo Won, it was really fun working with you again after 12 long years."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter