The Proposal

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every news headlines are about the new couple Ji Hyo and Dong Wook. Everyone is talking about their relationship. Both their management were caught unaware so they haven't issued any public statements yet. A picture of Dong Wook kissing Ji Hyo is now circulating on the internet as well as some newspapers.

 

A lot of fans are happy for them. It was much talked about in twitter, instagram and in weibo. Different reactions from anti fans and supporters. But inspite of all the scandal, no words can be heard from both camp.

 

"Yaa Dong Wook, why didn't you tell me about you and Ji Hyo? You know I'll support you but now how can we stop this scandal. I don't think it is wise for your career to admit this in public. You should lie low for a while until we can think of a better solution for this." Dong Wook's manager scolded him. If they had just been honest with them, they could have help prevent such scandal and they could just date privately.

"Ji Hyo and I will lie low for awhile. I will talk to her to not say anything yet because I want to be the one to tell the public. But I will not deny our relationship. I will just wait for the perfect timing and I have a plan." Dong Wook is determined to make it right with Ji Hyo. He still wants to date her but with precaution until he is ready for his admission.

"Arasso. I am happy for you. You have been working hard and I can see how much you really love her. Let's just hope that everything will fall into places soon." His manager shook his hand before excusing himself.

 

____________

 

"Yaa Wookie you told me we should be cautious in going out together in public so why are you asking me to go out and have a date with you?" Ji Hyo was puzzled. Of course she wants to spend time with him but she is okay even if they just stay at home as long as they are together.

"Ji Hyo, I told you before that I want to make your wishes come true. I want us to experience dating like a normal couple would do okay. Trust me. We'll just try to avoid being recognize and we'll keep a low profile." They can just at least dress simply and avoid too much crowded places. Some may recognize them of course but they just have to deal with it.

"Arasso as long as you think it's okay for us to be seen in public." Ji Hyo just went along with his plan. She is excited to go out with him because this time she won't be his friend but his girlfriend.

 

Dong Wook first brought her to a nearby park. It was still early so not a lot of people is around. They find a secluded spot and they just sit on the grass.

"This is nice." Ji Hyo said contentedly. She could see some people walking in the distance. Some look their way but since they just wear simple shorts and sweatshirt plus they are both wearing caps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter