My Noona

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks pass by for both Ji Hyo and Dong Wook. They were busy with each respective careers.

 

Ji Hyo was busy with Running Man and a lot of Fan meetings and she had talks with producers for another reality program.

 

She was determined to move on with her life. The last time she heard about Dong Wook was that time when she confessed. She could still remember how broken hearted she was.

 

How could he treat her like that? She was so angry with herself for falling for her bestfriend. She knew all along that nothing good will come out of it.

 

She remembers exactly that day, after walking out in his door, she immediately went to her car. She kept on crying to release all her pent up emotions. When she calmed down, she drove herself at home. She cried on her bed until she fell asleep. She woke up after 24hrs feeling groggy but determined. She read the messages Dong Wook sent her. It makes her heart ache more. How could he be so cruel.

" I will try to forget you Wookie." She promised herself.

 

"Yaa, Ji hyo noona you're spacing out again. Is theresomething wrong?" Lee Kwang Soo shook her from her memories.

"Mwo? Kwang Soo you startled me." She slap him on the arm.

 

Kwang Soo sits next to her. He can sense something wrong with her but he can't make her open up. She considers him a close friend and likes to taking care of her. Deep inside he knows he likes her, but he doesn't want to offend his bestfriend Joong Ki. From the start he knows how he felt for her although it wasn't reciprocated she still has Joong Ki's heart.

 

"You've been acting distant for the past month noona. I can't stand to see you like this." He hold her hand to make her look at him. He sigh, she was looking so forlorn.

"Yaa Kwang Soo ssi why are you holding my hand? Do you want to die." Then she slapped him on the forehead while laughing out loud.

 

He loves to see her carefree smile. She was so natural from her looks to her personality, no wonder even younger idols who guessed on their show have crushes on her.

 

"We're going to Shanghai for Park Ji Sung's charity soccer game. I think it will do you good to loosen you up to whatever problems you might be dealing with." Kwang Soo told her. He didn't tell her that Joong Ki will be there because he ask him to keep it a secret. He knows Joong Ki misses noona that even though he can't play because he had a mild injury, he still insist on going.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter