Jealous

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Doong Wook is seething with jealousy just thinking about that day he caught Joong Ki and Kwang Soo with a sleeping Ji Hyo. He didn't get to sleep that night of his confession and he felt insecure upon hearing that Ji Hyo sleep soundly that night.

 

So he decided to see her after her taping of Running Man. He wanted to prove to her that he was serious . But he was beaten by that pretty boy Joong Ki.

 

Dong Wook knows that Ji Hyo and Joong Ki had known each other longer than him. He had watched those episodes wherein Joong Ki would often say cheesy lines to her and even had the nerve to kiss her on National Tv.

 

Of course he is not insecure, he is more good looking than him, more suave and manly.

"Ha, you don't stand a chance with me. " he said loudly in his room.

 

They both left at the same time that night. They were arguing who would carry Ji Hyo in her room.

" Andwae! I'll carry her, I'm more built than you. And besides I've been carrying her in her room whenever she falls asleep when we are together. She trust me that much." He argued with Joong Ki when he tried to carry her.

"Hyung, we've been friends longer and she trust me also. I used to tuck her to bed you know. And I'm younger than you, I don't want you to hurt your back." Joong Ki's counter attack.

 

Before it escalated into a fight, her brother arrived. He was puzzled by the hostility between the two.

 

"Yaa Seung Ri, tell us who should carry her to her room. I'm like a brother to you right. I always spend time here every available time I have. I have more right to her than him."

" Seung Ri, you know me right? We've often drank beer together. I am more trustworthy than this hyung."

"Stop, please just stop both of you. Maybe it's better if you both leave now. I'll be the one to carry noona. You are just disturbing her right now. Please, I'm also tired and I have no energy to be your referee." Seung Ri was a little pissed but more exasperated to them. They are so childish.

 

The two guys didn't have any choice but to leave. They feel ashamed for their behavior but not one of them is backing down.

 

"Hyung, lets be mature here okay. Let us fight fair." Joong Ki told Dong Wook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter