Going Public

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dong Wook couldn't believe what is happening. It feels like all his dreams are coming true with just one kiss and that one word.

 

"Tell me It's not a dream Ji Hyo, you really said you love me? " His face is still full of wonder. He can still feel her soft lips on his.

 

"Saranghae Dong Wook.. I tried to bury this feeling because I am scared but it's just futile. I don't know when it happened but I do love you. I've thought about it and weigh my feelings for you, I don't know where this love will take us but I am willing to risk my heart. I am still scared cause I don't want to get hurt again" He could see there's fear in her eyes and all he could think about is erasing all the doubts she has for him. He sits closer to her and held her face so she could focus on him.

 

"This is both new to us Ji Hyo. I also don't know what will happen in the future but I am sure of my love for you. Nothing and no one can change that." And then he lowers his face to capture her lips with his. He kissed her with all his passion. He wants her to feel his longing for her.

 

They continue kissing for a while. He lift his head to look at her. They were lying on her couch with him on top of her. They both catch their breath. He caress her face while his other hand hugs her waist.

 

"Saranghae Ji Hyo... I've always been in love with you. You are the best thing that happened to me." His heart is overflowing with so much happiness he wish this moment will never end.

 

They spend that night just talking, cuddling and making up for the lost times.

 

"But Wookie what will happen now. Are we going to tell everyone about our relationship?" Ji Hyo is still skeptical. He has a lot of jealous fans. And some of hers are also very protective of her. Her Monday Couple fans will surely be the most affected of them. But just seeing Wookie on her side smiling to her with so much love, she felt ready to face any backlash from the world.

 

"I think we should keep this to ourselves at this point. We could tell those who are closest to us. I don't think it's the right time yet to tell the public." He didn't know what will happen but they will deal with it when it comes.

 

"Let's just enjoy what we have and worry about it later. I want to date you properly Ji Hyo." He was lying with his head on her lap while she is caressing his hair.

 

"Arasso, let's just do that. I think my Running Man family should know. I don' t want them to think I don't trust them after all they have always been there to protect me." She was a little disappointed but keeping their relationship a secret is the best option for n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter