We are in Love

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Ji Hyo started filming for the Chinese version of We are married. They were still filming and she just finished her interview about her acceptance from her new reality show. There were a lot of backlash from the fans when she accepted this offer. She wanted to explain herself so they could understand.

Joong Ki's confession still lingers in her mind. True to his words he really tried to show his love for her eventhough time won't permit them to meet. She finds him really cute and she feels young again when she was with him but other than that her heart still belongs to other man.

 

"Well, maybe not for long." She told herself.

 

Her filming for We are In Love will be starting. She's really excited as well as anxious. She still didn't know who she will be paired with. She was given a a handful of pictures and one of them will be her date for this whole reality project.

 

_______________

 

Chen Bolin isn't sure about this reality program his manager and him accepted. It seems fun when they were told of the concept. He just finished multiple movies and the show seem like a time to relax and he could meet a wonderful woman too.

 

But today, the first taping day, he was getting skeptical. He doesn't want to be identified with a woman because it will not be good for his career. He doesn't also want to be pressured into falling in love with his supposed partner.

 

"Bolin you are just nervous. Consider this a vacation with a beautiful woman in your side okay. The producer is not expecting you to really like her or anything. Just go with the flow." Zhen, his manager told him probably for the nth time.

"Shi shi... well, do you know who she will be? Ha Ji Won is the only female Korean celebrity that is close to me. " He keeps hoping that she and his co star will somehow have chemistry on screen. He didn't know a lot of Korean actresses so  he spent a lot of time lately googling some really good looking female celebrities. He had 3 favorites among them and hopefully his partner will be one of them.

"I'm not gonna tell you. I don't want to ruin the surprise but I promise you, you won't be disappointed." Zhen told him while chuckling. He k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter