Turning point

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Lee Dong Wook was becoming anxious for days. After that unfortunate time with Park Bom, he was building his courage to face Ji Hyo. He knows that she is not the type to concern herself from other's business, so the picture may not have reach her yet. He wants to confess to her first and he didn't want her to get the wrong idea about Bom.

 

The picture was much talked about after it was uploaded. His manager is really angry at him for putting himself in such a scandal. Bom may be popular but her image is not good for him his manager always says.

 

He gave statements about the picture and let his agency handle the scandal. He told them the truth that they were just hanging out and that Bom was just being her playful self when she kiss him and capture it on her camera.

 

Although after a few days the scandal died down a little because he was also trying to have a low profile. He stays at home after finishing his commitments.

 

He was at home and was rewatching Ji Hyo's interview about her upcoming reality show. He felt his heart constrict just seeing her face. She was breathtakingly beautiful. He miss looking at her face especially when she just wakes up.

 

It was a typical interview about her new reality dating program. At first saying she wants to present herself to the Chinese people who doesn't know her. She gave her thoughts about dating a foreigner and just having a good time in the show.

 

Dong Wook is really proud of Ji Hyo's achievements. She is popular even overseas. It took him a moment to realize that it was now the part were Ji Hyo was being honest in her interview. It was the one that makes him see that he wanted to be the one to make her happy.

 

"You know, Recently I've  travelled to France, it was so cold and it has been so long since I've been in a relationship. I felt a bit lonely and desolate." Then she laugh but Dong Wook can read her and he knows she is really lonely.

"I'm getting old but being alone is actually a choice at first because I told myself I won't date people with same career therefore I don't have many chances to be in a relationship. Most people I am associated with is in this business and I really don't see them as a man at first but I guess I really have no other choice." Ji Hyo stated seriously to the MC.

 

He also  remembered her saying that to him when he asked her why she won't date actors who asked her out. And she always told him that she is trying to avoid involving herself with actors. 

 

"But I really want to experience dating openly. Before with my past relationship, we need to hide our date as if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter