Mistake

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He continue to kiss her tenderly. He just couldn't bring himself to stop. This just feels so right but his mind is telling him to stop this craziness at once. He can feel her shock at first but she just let him kiss her.

 

Dong Wook stop and put his head on her forehead to collect himself.

 

"I'm sorry Ji Hyo. I don't know what came over me. Don't ask me why I did it. " he told her before opening his eyes to look at her.

 

He didn't see the hurt that cross Ji Hyo's face when he said those words. When he look at her, she is just her usual mong expression, so blank and emotionless he didn't know what to say or think.

 

"Ji Hyo ssi, pls don't be mad. I'm not taking advantage of our friendship. You know how much I deeply care for you and I don't want to ruin our friendship because of some stupid kiss." He stands and walks in front of her a little agitated. She was not responding still.

 

When he turn around he saw her stand. For the first time she showed emotion on her face. She is angry and hurt. She collects her things and just walk silently towards the door.

 

He didn't know what to do but he can feel the panic that is building in his chest. He can't afford to lose her again. They are just starting to mend their frienship and now he ruined it again.

 

"Pls Ji Hyo say something. Don't leave me like this. Our friendship is stronger than this." He block her path and held her wrist.

 

"Pls. Dong Wook just let me go. This is too much for me." She whispered with bow head.

 

"Why are you being like this. It's just a kiss okay. There was no romantic feelings, I was just swept up with the moment. It didn't mean anything. It was a mistake okay." He was almost shouting his words at her. Then he saw tears running down her face. She was crying silently and he didn't even realize it.

 

"Yaa, Ji Hyo...." he was taken aback by her tears. He just wants to envelop her in his arms and tell her that everything will be right between them but he was rooted in the spot. He was confused by everything.

 

"Don't you see Dong Wook, you are hurting me with your words and actions. You are hurting me over and over again." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter