Confession

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Ji Hyo was so nervous while driving home. She was wondering why Dong Wook would suddenly want to see her. He told her he missed her then hang up his phone, he didn't even give her a chance to respond to that.

 

At home she immediately took a shower and try to clean her living room a little. She was still preoccupied by her conversation with Dong Wook.

 

She even forgot about her exciting filming with Chen Bolin.

" Aish, this guy is really making me nuts." She told herself.

 

She was really happy the whole day. In fact she couldn't believe that Bolin and her have a great chemistry. She actually wants to enjoy herself to their future dates but hearing Wookie's voice made her anxious again. She really wants to move on and forget about him.

 

"Wae? Wae? Why do you keep on making me miserable." She said loudly. She heard her doorbell and she became nervous again. She tried to be casual and open her door only to find a delivery boy with dozens of different flowers.

 

"Annyeonghasseo Miss. I'm looking for Miss Song Ji Hyo~ssi. I was sent to deliver these flowers for her." The young boy told her. He may not have recognize her at once because he was carrying a lot of flowers almost obscuring his view.

"Ne, I'm Song Ji Hyo. Omo, these are a lot of flowers who could have sent these for me?" She ask him politely. The boy was taken aback. Of course he knew her but he didn't expect her to be the one to open her door.

"Omo, annyeonghasseo. I'm a big fan of yours. Oops sorry ma'am, these are for you. There is a note inside from the sender." The delivery boy bashfully hand her the flowers. They are really beautiful.

"Okay, gomawo." And she immediately went inside to put the flowers on a vase. She was about to look for a place to put them when she heard the doorbell rang again. So she just place it on the table and hurriedly open the door and this time she saw Dong Wook standing handsomely outside her door holding a bouquet of red roses.

 

"Dong Wook ssi..." she was very nervous all of a sudden. Her heart beats loudly on her chest she was afraid Wookie will hear it.

" Annyeong Ji Hyo. These flowers are for you." She accepted them and invited him in. All of a sudden it seems like her house is a flower shop. She was nervous.

 

"I'm sorry for barging here like this." Dong Wook seems nervous too. He keeps on fiddling with the button of his jacket. Then he looks surprise when he saw the flowers on her table.

 

"I don't mean to pry, but who gave you all those flowers Ji Hyo?" He look at her, there'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter