Ever After

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**************

Author's Note:

This is the last chapter of this story. Thank you for taking the time to read. I am a huge fan of Running Man especially Song Ji Hyo since the first time I watched the show. I am writing another story about them but this time it's pure fictional.

I hope you will vote for the story and comment as well. I will write a glossary so that those who do not know Running Man and some Korean words can still follow the flow of the story.

Kamsahamnida.

******************

 

"...Will you marry me?" Dong Wook ask hopefully to Ji Hyo. Finally he was able to say those words. He remembered the past weeks that happened while preparing everything to make this exact moment happen.

 

After much thinking and planning, Dong Wook finally think it is the right time. He needs to make their relationship public. He talked with his manager and his management about having a press conference. He told them everything about his plans.

 

At first they were hesitant but seeing they can't dissuade him, they finally have given him their blessings. He is willing to risk his career for Ji Hyo.

"Chukahaeyo Dong Wook. Although I am not sure this will be good for your career but I can see that you really love her that much for you to risk your career like this. I will support you in your decision." His manager shook his hand.

"Kamsahamnida."

 

He consult his family about his decision. They actually love Ji Hyo so it went smoothly with them. They were encouraging him to be with her for the longest time.

"Kamsahamnida eomma. I know you will always support me especially when it comes to decisions like this." He kissed his mom on the cheek.

 

Then he talked to his friends and they were all happy for him. They even help him plan for the surprise he was going to give Ji Hyo. They've been planning for months already and soon everything will be settled. All he need is to talk with her parents.

 

He went to Pohang to personally talk to Ji Hyo's parents. He wants to have their blessing from them.

"Annyeonghasseo abeoji, eomeoni. I am here to ask for your blessings. I love your daughter so much and I want to take care of her. We are old and stable enough. I am asking permission to have your daughter's hand in marriage." Dong Wook seriously ask Ji Hyo's parents while formally bowing down. They knew him already and they considered him part of the family already because of his friendship with Ji Hyo.

They happily gave him their blessings. And then he told them of his plan to propose to her. They go along with it and even conspired with their relatives about his plan. He was really happy that finally everything is settled.

"Kamsahamnida abeoji and eomeoni. I promise to love Ji Hyo and make her happy the best that I could. Thank you for trusting me with your daughter." They embrace and said their goodbyes.

 

He booked the hotel and made his agency inform the press about the conference. He then remember he has no ring yet so he went to one of the luxurious jewelry shop in Seoul and find the best engagement ring for Ji Hyo.

"Now, all I need is telling her."

 

_____________________

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter