Song- Song Couple

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kwang Soo, I need you to do me another favor. You know after this I'll probably be more busy than ever and I want to take this chance with noona." Joong Ki was pleading with his friend. He is afraid of what might be the outcome but he is determined to finally confess to Ji Hyo.

 

He was smitten with her the first time he saw her during the filming of Frozen Flower. He was just an extra back then but became good friends with lead actor Jo In Sung.

 

So when she joined Running Man, he was overjoyed. Unfortunately Gary hyung made vocal his feelings for her thus the Monday Couple was born. He tried interjecting himself not because he wants to have more airtime but because he really wants to be near her always.

 

"Joong Ki ya, do you think she's ready after all she 's still mending her broken heart." Kwang Soo had given up any hopes for him and Ji Hyo noona. He cares for her but love is the farthest thing from his mind right now. He doesn't want to ruin his friendship with his noona and she only saw him as a dongsaeng.

"You know I've waited for a long time. I'm really serious about her. She may see me as a dongsaeng but I've matured a lot since then. I don't want to miss this moment again wondering what if, right?" Joong Ki is really serious. He wants to take the risk. If she doesn't return his feelings, at least he tried and he can move on.

"Okay, I trust you with her. You are both my friends and I know you can make her happy. She will feel awkward if it's only the two of you so I'll be there then I'll just make an excuse so you can be alone with her. How's that?" Kwang Soo suggested.

" Gomawo, Kwang Soo ssi."

 

-------------------------

 

"Come in, welcome Joong Ki, it's been a long time. I miss the three of us sharing moments like this." Ji Hyo hug both of them and led them to her living room. They prepare the food and drinks and just sit comfortably laughing with each other's stories.

 

"Noona, Sorry but my manager keeps texting me. He wants to see me about something. Is it okay to leave you two?" Kwang Soo ask Ji Hyo. He was really happy for his friend. It's hard keeping such feelings for so long.

"Aww Kwang Soo we are having such a great time. Why do you have to ruin it." She slaps his arm playfully.

"Yaa Kwang Soo I'll take care of noona. You go ahead with your business." Joong Ki says jokingly.

"Arasso... go.. go.. You will be sorry. Joong Ki and I will surely have a good time." Ji Hyo stands to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter