Bobo and Momo

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Hyo is having the time of her life. She forgets about everything especially her boy problems. She is really enjoying her dating show. It may have been only for the show but it doesn't mean she can't enjoy it.

 

It has been a long time since she felt this feminine. She can giggle and act coy although at her age sometimes she felt like cringing at herself. But who cares about what others will think. She is being paid with big bucks and being paired with a gorgeous hunk, so might as well enjoy this to the fullest.

 

She didn't get to see Dong Wook since that time when she had fallen asleep on him. She is not really avoiding him but she is distancing herself at the moment. She is trying to focus on her projects first. She wants to make We are In Love a success.

 

They had taping on Bali which she really enjoyed so much. She saw the other side of Bolin there. We may not understand each other literally but he is fun to be around. He is capable of anything. They had a romantic date in Finland which is really memorable for her. The setting was just perfect. They both learned so much about each other. She did open up about herself a little and it felt really good to have someone to share her innermost thoughts with.

 

She knows that it is all for the show and being an actress, it is easy for her to act lovestruck to her partner. But in all honesty, she really did think that Bolin is a wonderful man. He tries his best to make her feel comfortable with him and he never take advantage of her. He was really a perfect gentleman.

 

She was feeling a little nostalgic because they are having their last taping day.  They went to his old school and watch baseball. Of course they need to show the viewers that they like each other so they need to act lovestruck. It's not all for the show though since they really do like each other's company but to say that they have feelings for each other may be far from the picture yet.

 

Off screen they had lunch together and she can feel Chen's sincerity to be friends with her. She was not expecting anything to bloom with them. She just hopes that even after the show they can continue being friends.

 

They finally wrap up the last behind the scene interview when the PD gave her another note. She was puzzled because filming is supposed to be finished already. So when she read that BoBo is inviting her in a music studio, she was not sure if it's true.

 

" Is he really gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter