Confused

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Ji Hyo was lying in her bed still wide awake. It's already 3am and still sleep eluded her. It has always been easy for her to sleep but after what happened earlier she didn't think she will be able to rest.

 

It was the biggest shock of her life when Dong Wook confessed to her. She didn't know what to think or believe anymore. She had long accepted the fact that she will always just be a friend to him. She still can't forget the things he told her and it keeps circling in her mind.

 

"Ji Hyo Saranghae.... Please give me a chance to prove to you that I am sincere with my love for you." He was pleading to her.

" But this is so sudden... I don't know what to say..." She was confused. She really want to believe him but she didn't want to get hurt again.

"Then don't say anything and just listen to me. I know you think this is  unexpected of me but I've thought a lot about us and I know it took a while for me to realize it but I have always love you Ji Hyo. We met at a time when you were already committed. I have always been mesmerize by your beauty, your cheerfulness. I love the way you don't care about what others may think of you. I always thought you are such an amazing woman and your boyfriend was so lucky to have you." He stops and took a deep breath before continuing and hold her hand.

"I know in my heart then that it's impossible for both of us. Aside from you being in a relationship, I was also at that point in my career were I felt like starting again. I have to focus and establish myself as a lead actor. So I content myself to being your friend. I didn't know that you will like me or see me as a man. But you will always be a woman in my heart and in my eyes."

"I... how could you say that when the last time you..." Dong Wook didn't let her finish her words, he pulled her to him to hug her.

"Mianhae Ji Hyo but I was scared. I thought you will get mad at me for kissing you. I am really clueless about your feelings for me that's why I said it was a mistake. But as I see you near me that day, all I can think of is to gather you in my arms and kiss you. I didn't know I was hurting you already but believe me hurting you is the last thing on my mind."

 

Ji Hyo get up from bed and went to her kitchen to drink water. She wants to think about it first. She is risking her heart if she acts hastily. She was used to guarding her heart because she's afraid to get hurt.

 

She didn't give him any answer after his confession. She just as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter