Guy Problem

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ji Hyo woke up with a jolt when she heard loud voices and was shocked to see Dong Wook and Joong Ki staring daggers at each other with Kwang Soo looking uncomfortable between the two. She was too dumbfounded to react at first then she hurriedly unbuckle her seatbelt and get out of the car.

 

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is happening here?" She said loudly while placing herself between the two alpha males. She was puzzled to find them here.

"Gwaenchanha?" Dong Wook immediately holds her hand and look at her carefully.

"Dangyonhaji! Why wouldn't I be alright? Can we all please just come inside my house. I don't want to attract attention here." Ji Hyo walk to her door with the three men walking behind her. She can still feel the tension among the two. Before entering, Kwang Soo excuse himself.

"Uhm noona I think I better go. I'll just call you later okay. Annyeong Dong Wook hyung, Joong Ki ssi." Then he left hurriedly not wanting to be part of a very awkward situation. He feels sorry for his noona for being in the middle of those two stubborn males.

 

Ji Hyo sigh as she entered her home. She wanted to sleep but she can't just send these two guys away.

"Yaa you two, better behave yourself while I change okay or I will throw you both out. Arasso?"

 

She went to her room and lock the door. She sits on her bed to collect herself.

" What the hell is wrong with those two. And why are they both here." The situation is making her head hurt so she just shower really fast and change in a very comfortable clothes. She inhales deeply first before coming outside her room.

 

Surprisingly, both guys are sitting quietly but stiffly on her couch. She went to the kitchen and prepare some juice before sitting in between them. She didn't talk. She is waiting for them to speak.

 

"I came hear because I thought you were sick."
" I came here to check if you are alright."

 

Both of them said at the same time. Doong Wook glared at Joong Ki. He was really upset to see him with Ji hyo. The flowers he sent are still lined up in her foyer.

 

" Yaa you are both making my head hurt. You, Dong Wook ssi, why are you here?" She look at him pointedly.

"Why don't you ask Joong Ki first so you can send him home at once." Dong Wook replied sarcastically.

"Hyung don't be so childish, since we are both here, let us act civil with each other okay. I don't have any quarrels with you. I just want to visit noona beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter