Realization

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Se Ho just shakes his head while looking at his bestfriend Dong Wook. They've known each other for years now and this is the only time seeing him drinking like there is no tomorrow.

 

"Wookie ya, can you tell me what's going on. I didn't know we are going to kill ourselves drinking." He shouted at his friend who was still chugging down beer bottle by bottle. In a few minutes he already consumed 8 beers.

"Yaa Wookie hold up okay." He finally was able to snatch the bottle Wong Dook  was preparing to drink again.

 

Dong Wook suddenly sits still, staring into space making Se Ho scared for his friend.

 

"Come on Wookie, talk to me. What is your problem. This is the first time I've seen you drinking because of a problem." He was getting frustrated. He feels like slapping him back to his senses. He was surprised when Dong Wook suddenly talk.

 

"I've lost her Se Ho. I've lost my best girl. I've hurt her so much and now I'm hurting so much too." Dong Wook was surprisingly sober when he said those words.

 

"I don't understand Wookie, I didn't know you had a girlfriend. Did you and Da Hae perhaps get back together? " He had a lot of flings especially during their stint at Roommate. His friend was really handsome and fun to be with that's why all the girls flock him always.

 

"Mwo? Why would I want to be with Da Hae? It was never love that happened between us before. I'm talking about Ji Hyo." He comb his hair carelessly with his fingers out of frustration.

 

"Ji Hyo ssi? She's your girlfriend?" Se Ho was so shocked to hear this.

 

"Pabo! She's not my girlfriend okay. You know how much Ji Hyo means to me as my bestfriend." He explains to the confused Se Ho.

 

"So what's the problem then. She was your bestfriend I know, although I'm really skeptical about that. First of all you are someone who don't believe in platonic relationship." He did watched his interview a few weeks back saying Ji Hyo was just a girl for him who is a friend but not a girlfriend.

 

Se Ho is not sure what his friend felt for her but he knows that he cares for her deeply. And seeing how he is wasting himself just now, it seems like he was in love with her for a long time.

 

"She confessed to me Se Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter