Wasted

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lee Dong Wook immersed himself on several projects to keep Ji Hyo out of his mind. But the more he tried to forget her the more he can't stop thinking about her.

 

He checks his cellphone all the time, thinking that Ji Hyo might text him, he was even checking his emails in case she send him one but he never heard from her again since that night she confessed.

 

"Why do you have to make our friendship this complicated Ji Hyo? Wae? Wae?" He was looking at her picture in his cellphone.

 

He can't bring himself to call or visit her. He wants to clear his mind first. He is still confused about everything.

 

"Dong Wook, you are not looking good right now. Is everything all right? I can sense that your mind is always far away. You know you have to be on top shape all the time if you want to make it big in this industry." His manager told him seriously.

"Mianhae, I'm just tired this past weeks. Don't worry I'll take care of myself more." He excused himself and went to the restroom. He splash his face with some water and look himself in the mirror.

"Yaa Dong Wook, you really look like hell. Just pick yourself together okay." He talks to his reflection.

 

That's the reason he accepted every invitation he had, from making CFs, photoshoots and guestings. He wants to make himself occupied so he won't have room to think about Ji Hyo.

 

It was his off day and he was feeling antsy. He hates not doing anything so he cleans up his place and when he was finish, he then allows himself to think about her again.

 

"Why does your confession bothered me so much Ji Hyo. You shouldn't have said anything, now I've totally lost you." He was thinking to himself. Since he allows himself to think of her, he might as well do it all the way.

 

First he watched a lot of Running Man episodes. He missed the way she laugh and it hurts him to see how she smiles to her partners. He feels jealous even to their idol male guests when they tried to act cute with her. He especially dislikes the way Kwang Soo always help her like it was a second nature for him to offer her his hand, or hand her towels and drinks.

 

"This is bull." He shouts. He didn't finish watching the episodes because it's making him agitated for some reason. But he wants to know about her so he googled her where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter