Hanging out with my bestfriend

Maybe Someday...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Song Ji hyo was really tired after the photoshoot. Her schedule is really hectic but thank God she has at least a day of rest. She was not really complaining because she knows her stand in the industry. And she was thankful to have so many projects eventhough she was still considered a Class B actress and it really hurt her to admit that. And then her last project was cut off early due to bad ratings. She was still trying to get back on her track again.

 

Then she thinks of her friend, Dong Wook. She was really happy to hangout with him again. Thankfully, he is also free today. It's been a long time since they had actually hang out with each other.

 

She bid goodbye to everyone. They were all very good to her and she is looking forward to the result of the shoot.

 

"Kamsahamnida. It was nice working with all of you." She bow to all the staff and crew of the shoot.

 

"Unnie, I'll just go ahead. I'm really tired but I have to meet a friend first." She told her manager.

 

"Just be ready on Sunday, for the filming of Running man. And we have a meeting about possible CFs. Have a good rest Ji hyo ssi." Her manager told her.

 

She texted Dong Wook to inform him she is on her way. While driving she can't help but reminisce the old times with Dong Wook. He is really a very close friend. She had to admit that she really find him hot especially during the first time he guest in the variety show Running Man.

 

They were heading to Macau then for filming. She was on a mission with Kang Gary oppa and they were to find the secret agent who holds the key to  their locked case.Suddenly  Lee Dong Wook just appeared  to the very store where she and Gary oppa were. He was exhausted from running away from Lee Kwang Soo that he just handed them the key. She was shocked to see him and offered to buy him coffee. She was a little shy around him and then the three of them became teammates.

 

She can feel that he too was awkward at her first. Barely glancing her way. But during another mission where they were asked to do a task to find a clue, he volunteered to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter