|Six|

Heartless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Jungkook had literally put Jangmi under bedrest, not allowing her feet to even touch the ground. When she wishes to go to the toilet, either one of his friends, or even himself would appear in front of her and they would carry her into the washroom. Okay, not allowing her feet to even touch the ground was exaggerated. She can move around in the washroom since she screamed at them to at least leave her alone in the washroom. They actually offered to wait for her inside the washroom until she finished her business. Who the hell does that?!

 

She wasn’t even allowed to have a bath, for god’s sake. A maid would come in once in a while to clean her limbs for her. Note, only the limbs. At least her limbs were clean. Except for her right leg, which was in a cast. It was only her leg that was broken, but she was being treated like she was paralyzed.

 

She let out a sigh, staring at the white ceiling. She was annoyed and pissed at the situation she was in. She heard a knock on the door, snapping her awake from her daydream. “Come in.” She called out, sitting up. She leaned her back against the headboard and looked at Jin, who came into her room with tray filled with her lunch.

 

She looked at Jin with a tinge of distain in her eyes. She was starting to hate the whole group of friends. “Don’t look at me like that! I brought you food!” Jin said, exasperated. He had been receiving that look since a few days ago, and he admittedly was slightly afraid of it. Jangmi was unpredictable in his eyes. If she dared to jump off the balcony, who knows what else she was capable of doing.

 

“You know what. I’ve made resolution.” Jangmi suddenly stated making Jin widen his eyes, a little afraid of what resolve Jangmi was referring to. Jangmi felt a sense of satisfaction when she noticed the look on his face. She had had enough of being trapped in this room. She was going crazy before she attempted to run away, she was definitely going mad now, being cooped up in this big room.

 

“What is it?” Jin asked, putting the tray of food down on the bedside table. He rested his hands on his hips with a look of curiosity plastered on his face. She gestured Jin to come closer, with a sinister smile that honestly crept Jin out. He swallowed the lump of saliva that accumulated in his mouth before going nearer, offering his ear to Jangmi.

+++

 

Jungkook was outside the castle, beyond the town, finding for the person who had been making those disgusting half-breeds. He had an intel that told him that that person was making an army of his own, in an attempt to overthrow the royalties. He came to an abrupt stop when he heard something.

 

“Did you hear that?” Jimin asked. Rapmon and Jimin were together with him. “Yes.” Was Jungkook’s simple reply as he looked around. He could look miles away without straining his eyes. Another one of a vampire’s enhanced ability.

 

“Got him.” Jungkook smirked and easily caught up with that half-breed. He caught him straight by the neck and choked him.  The half-breed struggled to breath as he tried to release the grip that Jungkook had on him. It wasn’t working all that well with him. Jungkook took in his scent and realized that he was born half-breed. Not made. He was of no use to him. He loosened the grip around his neck but did not released it.

 

“What were you doing, trailing us?” Jungkook demanded, his eyes red and he could his fangs making their appearance. He had no patience for half-breeds. He barely had any even towards his friends.

 

“I was just curious as to why the King of vampires came to this parts of the country, with just 2 of his men protecting him. This place is crawling with half-breeds.” The half-breed gasped, trying to regain his breathing rhythm back. Jungkook’s eyes didn’t soften and were still shooting daggers into the half-breed’s eyes.

 

“What I do is none of your business half-breed. Do you have parents?” Jungkook asked, and the half-breed shook his head in confusion. Jungkook smirked and snapped his neck without hesitation. Rapmon just let out a sigh while Jimin just shook his head in disappointment. They had already known Jungkook for his ruthless ways with half-breeds.

 

Those born half-breeds were as harmless as pure breeds. If they want to be harmless anyway. But they could control their blood thirst. They were completely different from the ones who were made half-breeds. But not like Jungkook cared. They were all the same in Jungkook’s eyes. They were blood thirsting murderers.

 

They were just monsters in the eyes of Jungkook.

 

“Let’s go.” Jungkook said and continued his way. He never had the intention to keep that half-breed alive even if his parents were alive. He didn’t care. All he wanted to do was to kill him. He wanted all half-breeds to be wiped off from Earth itself, but he knew that if he did, many vampires would go against him. Especially the ones who had a human as a mate. So instead of wiping them off from the face of the Earth, he’d kill those who had the unfortunate fate of coming across him.

 

His friends had tried to change the way he handled the half-breeds by convincing him that not all half-breeds were the same, but he was as stubborn as a mule. He continued his way and his friends had no way to stop him. However, they had hope. Hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter