No chapter title :P

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

Haha, yea I didn't know what to call this chapter but enjoy.


 

First week of school was over, Stephanie had already left to go to University and Chunji now has 3 weeks left to keep you company. On Thursday you saw him and Jiyoung together again, he told you that he was going to be busy and he couldn’t be with you for a while. You saw him in the library with her, he was helping her with her work but Jiyoung kept getting close to him. You didn’t understand who’s fault it was because Chunji didn't bother stopping her or moving away and Jiyoung kept doing whatever she felt. You were behind a book shelf watching them, your vision became blurry from your tears, but Jeongmin came in from behind and covered your face with an open book. You blinked and the tears dropped onto the carpet “Don’t be doing this to yourself” He softly spoke and turned you around, he pulled you close and your tears soaked into his shirt.

 

You didn’t speak about this to Chunji because you thought you understood him and you won’t take the scene at the library as a misunderstanding. He came home with you and you just walked out of the shower with a towel over your hair. Chunji laughed and sat down on your study desk.

 

“What?”

“You’re so cute” He smiled

 

You walked up to him and grinned, he cupped your face and leaned towards your lips. You stayed put but as your lips were about to touch, you got a phone call. You turned your head and he ended up kissing your cheek. You looked back at Chunji and giggled then walked towards your bed to get your phone. Chunji pulled you back and quickly pecked your lips. You laughed and ran to get you phone “You always do that”

 

BEEP

“Yoboseyo?” You held your phone with two hands

“------!” Mya called

You could tell it was her and smiled “MYAAAAA!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!”

She laughed “At school silly! So how are you and Chunji?”

“Never been better”

“Well because we haven’t seen each other since the ice age. Let’s go out tomorrow”

You laughed “YEA?” You nodded with enthusiasm and grinned. Chunji watched you on the phone and admired every bit of you

“Lana, Me and the guys will come over to your house, kay?”

“Ye!” You nodded

“Okay see you then! Bye!”

“Bye Bye!”

 

You looked at your phone and hung up. Chunji walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He looked down on you and put your foreheads together.

 

“Was that Mya?” He asked

“Mhm” You smiled

He tightened his grip around you “Do you know how beautiful you are even when you’re talking on the phone like a buffoon?”

You softly giggled and shook your head

“Can I stay for the night?”

“Definitely”

 

The two of you longingly kissed, after a while you pulled yourself away from him.

 

“But what are you going to do about your clothes?” You asked

“It’s okay, I can just wear your clothes again” He smiled

You laughed and softly hit his shoulder “You can’t go out in public wearing girls clothes, especially when they’re too small for you”

“Who cares, as long as I’m with you, I’ll forget about how small and uncomfortable the clothes are” He smiled

“You’re he sweetest guy a girl could ever have”

“And you’re the most amazing girl a guy could ever have”

 

Chunji eventually had to go home and get his clothes, he came back and slept over your house for the night. And obviously your dad always kept a close eye on him.

 

The next day you woke up before Chunji did and you looked down at him on the floor. His right leg stuck out of his blanket and he had two arms hanging above his head with his mouth open. You giggled and fixed his sleeping position. As you were just neatly covering him with the blankets, he pulled you close so you were laying on top of him, you yelped and tried pushing yourself off him. He kept his eyes closed and his grip on you was tight, he was also smiling so obviously he was awake.

 

“Chunji let go of me” You laughed

“Nu uh, there is no way I am letting go of something so precious, unless they give me a kiss”

“But I haven’t brushed my teeth yet”

“No kiss, no go”

“You sure?”

He nodded his head up and down, still smiling. You laughed again and quickly pecked him, but he didn’t let you go.

“I thought you said you would let go of me unless I kissed you and I did”

“That wasn’t a kiss, that was a peck”

You sighed and looked at him “Quickly babe! My dad is coming!”

 

Chunji quickly let go of you and you stood back up, he pulled the covers over his head and you laughed. He pushed the covers away and got up to run after you. You squealed and ran out of your room and down the stairs while Chunji chased you. You ran into the living room and around the couch, Chunji tackled you onto the couch and started tickling you. “----- the door was open so, I, made, myself….in” Mya walked into the living room with her thumb pointing towards the door, she slowed down on her words as she saw what the two of you were doing. Mya crossed her arms and smiled “I see what the two of you are doing~~” Chunji stood up and you straightened yourself out. “I’m gonna go get ready” He quickly walked upstairs and into your room. Mya jumped onto the couch and sat next to you.

 

“You naughty girl!” She grinned and slapped your shoulder

“Ow!  What did I do” You looked at her and rubbed your shoulder

Mya laughed “Oh sorry did that hurt, it wasn’t suppose to hurt you. But I see that you guys did something last night”

“What?”

She stared into your eyes and you picked up what she meant.

You gasped and slapped her shoulder “We did nothing like that!”

She rubbed her shoulder and pouted “I guess it does hurt, but whatever. You’ll have your time”

 

She winked and you slapped her again. A few minutes later, Lana and Teen Top walked inside the house. You had your legs crossed on the couch and they sat down. L.Joe smiled just to see you, and Ricky ran up to Mya. The two of them acted like they’ve never seen each other in a million years when they just saw each other yesterday. Chunji walked downstairs and sat next to you. You smiled at him and got up to get ready. Niel went up to him and slapped his head.

 

“You dirty dog!” he laughed

“AH! What?” he rubbed his head and Neil sat down

“I know what you did~” He nudged Chunji with his elbow and looked at him

“What did I do?”

“Oh you know what you did”

Chunji knew what Niel was thinking and he slapped him behind the head. Niel rubbed the back of his head and looked at Chunji.

“That hurts!”

“Yea I know and we did nothing!”

“Who says that you two did something, I was saying that I knew what you did. But since you brang it up the two of you did something~”

“You're a fagget!” Chunji pushed Niel to the floor everyone laughed but L.Joe felt betrayed for no other reason why.