3's a crowd

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

Chunji drove you to Han River. You were confused because he sad that you were going out to have fun. Jiyoung got the taxi to stop from a distance where she could see you but you couldn’t see her. She paid the driver and got off. You looked up to Chunji as he got out of the car and opened the door for you “I thought we were going to have fun” He laughed and you got out of the car “Whenever I’m with you, every second is fun. Even if it’s just looking at you and meeting your eyes” He cupped your face and kissed your soft lips. You pulled yourself away and smiled. Chunji took out a plastic bag and picked you up so you sat on the hood of the car. He sat himself up and opened a packet of snacks. You looked at him and laughed. HE popped a chip in his mouth and looked at you.

 

“Bwoh?”

“You already had this all planned?”

“Neh”

 

You wrinkled your nose and smiled, knowing that he was thinking of you all the time. After a memorable and delightful silence. Chunji rested his head on your shoulder.

 

“Babe, you wouldn’t know how much I’ve been missing you. When I had to go to the medical university, it was like my whole world was gone, vanished. But when I’m right next to you I have my world again. Looking at my phone and seeing your cute smile isn’t enough for me. I just have to be near you to be home”

“……..”

He took his head off your shoulders and looked at you. You pure face was filled with happiness. The setting sun which hit against your skin made you glow. You stared into the river taking in every word Chunji said. “Babe?”

“It’s nothing. I’m just…. Really happy. Words won’t explain how happy I am” He smiled

“Words don’t even explain how beautiful you are~”

You looked up at him and softly hit his shoulder “You know how I feel when you say stuff like that” You blushed

“I know. You feel awkward. But it’s okay, all you had to say was. Chunji, words don’t explain how beautiful you are too” He did a V with his hands and put it under his chin, smiling.

You laughed and shook your head.

 

Jiyoung’s eyes fired up. –Why am I standing here watching them giggle their heads off!? Something HAS to be done!-

 

You and Chunji moved closer, before you were about to kiss. You heard a splash of water, you turned your head and looked then Chunji kissed your cheeks. He looked down unhappy “Why does this always happen?” You were about to stand up and leave but Chunji held your wrist and pecked your cheek. You smiled and pulled him down from the car. In the river you saw a girl splashing in the water. “Chunji-ah! You have to help her! She’s going to die!”

 

Chunji took off his shirt and only his tank top remained. You picked up his shirt and he brang the girl out from the water. He lay her down and the both of you looked at you. You gasped “It’s Jiyoung!” Chunji rolled his eyes and stood up to walk away “What are you doing? You have to help her….It doesn’t look like she’s breathing. GIVE HER CPR!” You suggested. A small smile formed on Jiyound’s face, Chunji looked and noticed then he looked at you thinking –ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!?-  Instead, he shook his head and kept his mouth shut.

 

“Fine, if you won’t d it then I will” You put your bag and his shirt aside, then bent down. Chunji’s eyes grew as big as they could get. “NO ----- YOU ARE SO OUT OF YOUR MIND!” He didn’t know what to do but stand there pulling his hair out watching. Jiyoung sat up straight and yelled “I’M FINE I DON’T NEED CPR!” When she sat up the both of your heads collided. You fell back and touched your head.

 

“------!!” Chunji ran up to you and sat you up. He held your hand and looked at you “Your head! It’s bleeding!” He picked you up off your two feet and ran you towards the car. He sat you inside and fixed you up by cleaning the blood, putting on cream and finishing it off with a band-aid. “There, fell better now?” You looked at him and nodded, smiling. “HELLO?!~ Are you guys like, blind? I almost drowned back there!”

 

The both of you looked back at Jiyoung. You got out of your seat and went up to her. “Jiyoung-shi! Are you okay?” You held her shoulders. She pushed them away and looked at you “I’M PERFECTLY FINE!” Chunji ran up to you “Hey! Don’t yell at ----- like that! She’s done nothing wrong to you!.......Fine, why don’t we all get this all behind us and go eat. You probably had nothing to eat all day” Chunji cupped your face and looked at your smiling eyes.

 

You all got into the car together. You offered Jiyoung the front seat and Chunji looked at you thinking –BABE WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NICE TO HER!? STOP BEING A CUTE ANGEL!- You sat at the back in the centre seat with the seatbelt on. The ride was silent and Chunji kept his eyes on you by looking at the rear mirror. Every time he did, he’d smile. He stared back at the road and sighed -This day was suppose to be just me and ------ -



 

WOW! Three updates in one go!

Sorry for the uber long update.

I hope you liked my chapters. and hehe.....Jiyoung is back as well

TIME FOR THE NERVE-RACKING CHAPTERS! XD

Later. this chapter was the last for the day

SORRY!