Not again

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

After the bell you and Boyfriend (Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo and Jeongmin) went back to class while Stephanie went back out with her friends and Chunji went to find Sunho and Donghyun.

 

“Babe, I’m gonna go find Donghyun and Sunho, be good in class okay. Love you” He hugged you and held you tight, but he didn’t let go.

“Umm, Chunji? You can let go now” You giggled

“No Way” He shook his head and held you tighter.

You smiled “I’ll be fine, it’s not like you’ve never left me alone”

“I know I’ve left you alone before, and the last time I did that, bad things happened. I don’t want that to happen ever again” He closed his eyes and you held onto his shoulders, hugging him.

“It will be fine, I’m only going to be in class and you’re just finding Donghyun and Sunho right? Hurry, I’m going to be late” You laughed

 

Chunji finally let go, he slid his hands down your arm and his hands fell into yours. He looked at you in the eyes and smiled “Saranghae ----- ah” He kissed you and slowly walked backwards, still holding onto your hands. You finally lost his touch and waved him goodbye, he saluted with his index and middle finger with a wink to you. You smiled and watched him leave, once he had disappeared you turned around to see Jeongmin up close to you. His hands were in his pockets and he had just popped a big bubble gum from his mouth. You jumped until you realized who it was, your shoulders dropped and you laughed “Kaja! We’re going to be late!” He walked behind you and pushed you from behind with his palms. You laughed and made your way to class together.

 

Chunji called Sunho for the third time and he finally picked up his phone. Sunho was at the arcade playing a racing car game with Donghyun. He held his phone between his shoulder and his ear so he could drive with both his hands.

 

“Sunho! I called you like 3 times!” Chunji yelled

“Sorry, my phone was on silent and I’m at the arcade with Donghyun” Music was heard from the background

“Oh. Well I was going to ask where you were but okay” He shrugged

“You coming here?” Sunho asked

“Nah I’m gonna go back to school to -----”

Sunho laughed “Chunji why don’t you be my boyfriend, you’re so damn sweet to this girl” He joked

“Yeah whatever” Chunji laughed and hung up

Donghyun lost the game and Sunho threw his arms in the air. “YEAH! I WON AGAIN!” He turned to Donghyun who was pouting “If I could beat you while talking on the phone, then I could beat you with my eyes closed!”

Donghyun rolled his eyes and they ended up playing another game.

 

Chunji was just standing outside of the school gates. You were in your science lesson and the science labs could be seen from the front of the school, upstairs. You were partnered up with Jeongmin and you were put at the back of the class. Chunji turned around and headed for your class. But before he went inside the school building, he looked up and saw you concentrating. He smiled seeing you working so hard "My future wife~". Jeongmin went up to you and brought more things for the experiment. Chunji saw that the two of you were playing around a bit, he found it cute because he a;;ways loed your smile.

 

Jiyoung was in the same class as the two of you and she looked outside seeing that Chunji was looking up at you. She smiled and excused herself from the class. Jeongmin took your lab goggles off you and you tried getting them back. He raised his arm as high as he could and you placed your hand on his chest while trying to reach for your goggles. Though the two of your were still smiling.

 

“OPPAAAA!!!” Chunji ignored the call and enjoyed watching you, Jiyoung ran towards him and tugged on his sleeve. He looked down on her and his eyes widened –Who is this girl?-

“Remember me? You helped me with my books when that girl bumped into me” She grinned at him and held onto his wrist

That Girl happens to be my girlfriend. So can you please let go of me” He pulled his arm away but she still held on

“But Oppa you’re so cute!” She pinched his cheeks and he pulled himself away

“You should be in class” He looked her up and down

“The teacher knows I’m out” She smiled

“My girlfriend is waiting for me” He walked off but she held onto his arm with both hands and gave him a firm look

“Did you say girlfriend? Is it that girl up there? Getting really close to that guy? So close, she could almost fall and be leaning on him? They look really happy playing with each other”

 

Jiyoung pointed up to you and Jeongmin, she said those words while getting closer to his ear until she got to lean on his shoulder from behind. After she saw that Chunji’s face became sincere and he furrowed his eyebrows, she smirked and looked up at you and Jeongmin. Jeongmin finally gave up and gave you back your glasses, but he put them on for you. While you stepped back, you tripped over your feet and fell back on the wall. Jeongmin’s reactions acted fast and he reached out to catch you, you rose your hands close to your chin. His face was only millimeters away from yours.

 

Chunji’s smile faltered and he furrowed his eyebrows together, he could only see Jeongmin’s back and just the side of your cheek –What’s going on?- “Is she really your girlfriend?” Jiyoung whispered in his ear. He pulled away from her but she held him back. He stopped and looked back up at where you were. You and Jeongmin stood up and straightened yourselves out. Chunji turned to Jiyoung and daggered her. “You see that? He was only helping her up, so can you let go of me please?”

 

She clung onto his arm and you looked out the window as well as Jeongmin. Jiyoung then put her hand on his chest and played with his shirt. All you could see was Chunji looking at her –C-Chunji? Is that really you with her? Please don’t do this.. Not again- “----- ah” Jeongmin looked at you. You turned around and cried in his chest. Jeongmin looked at you, his heart skipped a beat, but he calmed and put his arms around you. Chunji pushed Jiyoung away from him, he looked up at you and his eyes widened. You were in Jeongming’s arms crying. “Look at what you did, are you happy now?” He quickly ran up to find you, Jiyoung smiled and looked up at you and Jeongmin “Very happy” She said to herself.

 

Jeongmin looked at the teacher who gave him a nod when she saw you crying. You kept your head down while everyone else watched. He held you with one arm around your shoulder and the other hand holding onto your other shoulder. Just as you left the class room, Chunji ran out of a hallway, he looked to his left then to his right and you were making your way out with Jeongmin. “------!” You looked up at him in tears and looked away. Chunji ran up to you and cupped your face “You saw me didn’t you?” You nodded “It wasn’t what you thought it was, I was trying to get away from her. Please believe me, I’m so sorry” He held you close and you cried. “Let’s go I’ll take you out” He walked away while holding you close.

 

Jiyoung walked out of the same hallway Chunji was in before. She watched you with Chunji then she looked at Jeongmin and grinned. –Noona why aren’t you here to smack the hell out of this girl…… But right now it could’ve been me wiping away her tears again….-