Soju Incident

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

You and your two friends had a girl’s night watching movies and playing games whereas Chunji was out with the boys. They took both cars and arrived the club in Hongdae. The boys walked in as THE Teen Top and every girl in the room had eyes for them. The boys sat down at the bar and faced their back towards the dancing crowd. Ricky raised his hand and the bartender gave him a nod while cleaning up the last glass. “6 bottles!” The bartender put 6 bottles of Soju on the table and 6 six glass cups.

 

“Are we just going to be here for the drinks? Why don’t we get up and dance?” Changjo smiled and nudged Chunji

“You guys can go ahead, I’ll sit back and watch”

“Well I’m going to go out and dance. What about you guys?” Changjo got out of his seat and the others followed “Have fun being a loner” He saluted and disappeared into the crowd.

 

Chunji laughed and shook his head “I’d only go if ----- were here”. Jiyoung stepped into the club and the first person she spotted was Chunji. She looked around looking for you but it seemed like you weren’t anywhere in the room. Her friends went to the dance floor and Jiyoung stopped “I’ll catch up with you guys later, I’m gonna go get a drink!” She shouted loud enough for her friends to hear. They nodded and she walked off.

 

Chunji drank from his cup and looked back at the boys, he laughed watching them dance like there was no tomorrow. Jiyoung sat in the seat next to him, she had her back facing the crowd then tuned her head to get a good look at Chunji –Every time I see him he gets even more good looking!- Chunji looked at her but he didn’t look at her long enough to notice that it was Jiyoung.

 

Jiyoung swiveled her chair to Chunji and smiled looking up at him. He looked back at her and his smiled slightly faded when he realized it was Jiyoung.

 

“Hi Chunji-shi!”

“Umm, hi Jiyoung. You know that you’re no old enough to be in a place like this?”

“It’s my birthday today so I'm the right age” She shrugged

“Congratulations” He held up his cup and drank from it then paid his attention back to the crowd

“Aren’t you going to wish me a happy birthday?” She fluttered her eyelashes and smiled

“Er... Happy Birhday”

Jiyoung giggled and lightly punched him “Komawoh~”

She pecked his cheek. Chunji stood up and backed away from her “You do know that I’m not single right?”

“C’mon it’s not like she’s going to know~, besides, it’s just you and me here, she’s at home with her friends” Jiyoung stood up and walked closer to him

“For starters, there are plenty of people in this one room, not just us 2. Second, I’m taken. Third, you came with your friends right? So why don’t you celebrate your birthday with them besides someone you hardly know, like me!”

“My friends have their own dates. And I can’t help it since you’re amazingly attractive, it’s cute how you’re playing hard to get”

 

She tip-toed her fingers up his chest until they got to his chin. She pulled his chin close and he backed away. “Uhhh, why don’t you sit down and have a drink?” Jiyoung sighed and the bartender took out another bottle of Soju and a glass cup. Chunji opened the bottle and poured the Soju into the cup, he put the bottle down and held it out to her. “Drink this”

 

She looked at him and raised one side of . Jiyoung took the cup and drank it whole, Chunji re-filled for her and she drank it whole again. “You can do this yourself now” He pushed the bottle towards her and turned away. She poured Soju into her cup and looked at him. Jiyoung smirked and continued pouring the Soju. “OMO! MY SKIRT!” Chunji looked back and saw Jiyoung in a mess. He sighed “HOW THE HELL-” He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath “How did you manage to spill Soju all over yourself” Jiyoung stood up and bowed her head “Mianhae!” Chunji grabbed a few napkins and put them in her hand.

 

She dabbed her skirt with the napkins “AH I CAN SMELL IT! Chunji-shi could you please walk with me to the toilets and wait outside? This place can have really scary people” He sighed and stood up “Go” She grinned and made her way to the toilets. Chunji followed her.

 

They stopped at the front of the toilets and Jiyoung turned around to him, she looked up and suddenly threw herself on him. “WHAT THE FU-” Jiyoung kissed him and didn’t let go. Chunji pushed her away, before she stepped back, Jiyoung pressed the collar of his shirt to her lips. He sighed and left without looking back at her. Jiyoung picked up her perfume from her bag and sprayed it on him. She smirked –That should do it, and soon that boy is mine- and walked into the toilets.

 

Chunji walked off and pulled Niel away from the girls he was dancing with “Let’s go, we have to go now, tell the others to hurry up and leave this place” Confused, Niel did what Chunji told him to do and they followed him out. The boys got into their cars and left.