Forgiven

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

Everyone was seated on the couch. Mya slept on Ricky’s lap and CAP slept on Lana’s lap while she played with his hair and paying attention to the situation. Chunji planted his head in his palms.

 

“Ah what am I going to do!”

Niel put his hand on his shoulder “Just go tell her”

“Tell her what?!”

“Tell her what happened”

“And do you think she’s going to believe me? This is all because of that new girl, it’s like she follows me around places just to get ----- mad at me. Well she should be happy because it’s working. …”

 

No one has heard Chunji use violent words in a long time. It was since the two of you began dating, he suddenly stopped using harsh words and became nicer to everyone else. “Go upstairs and tell her what happened, she should believe you. I know she would, ----- knows you too well hyung” Changjo looked at him and nodded.

 

Chunji stood up and walked upstairs. You were in your room on your bed with your legs crossed, hugging your white teddy bear he bought you on valentine’s day. Your eyes were closed and you were listening to your music. He carefully closed the door and silently walked up to you. Chunji lightly kissed your forehead and sat down next to you and smiled. You opened your eyes and looked at him, then you looked at the stain on his collar. He looked down on his collar “Oh” He took off his shirt which revealed his tank top and pushed his shirt aside.

 

You took out your earphones and looked at him. Chunji took your hands and faced his body towards you. “What you saw, on my shirt, nothing happened at the club, but I can tell you one thing. Jiy-” You put your finger to his lips and let out a slow breath. “Let’s forget about what happened, the past is the past. If you said nothing happened then I believe you. Back there I was just-........ it just hit me, I-I was shocked and I didn’t know what to say. So can we just forget it?” Chunji nodded and you smiled.

 

You giggled and looked at your door “I know you’re there, you guys can come in” Mya poked her head out from your door followed by Ricky, Lana, CAP, Changjo, L.Joe and Niel.