Hyewoo Can Relate

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

Stephanie and Hyewoo went back to the convenience store and bought ramen again, this time they bought soju too. They waited for their ramen to soak in water.

 

“Was I really like that back then?” Hyewoo asked

“Yea you were” Stephanie chuckled “I still think you are in some ways”

“That is so not helpful”

“You asked” She shrugged

“I feel so bad for them”

“Me too, they go through soooo much crap. It’s a miracle they’re still together. It’s because ---- is too kind. She’ll forgive anything, and Chunji doesn’t lie, I don’t think he’s ever told her a fib”

“I know how it feels”

“Whut??”

“That moment just then, I can relate”

“You? Relate to ---- and Chunji?”

“Yes, I can.”

“I’m listening”

“It started on our first year of highs school. There was this guy that I really liked. Not because he was good looking, but he was really funny and kind, and I saw that in him. In class I’d look at him and can’t help but to smile. Halfway throughout that year I confessed, but he rejected me. Since then I couldn’t face him anymore, and one day, he said he wanted to see me after school. I met him and he told me that he couldn’t stop thinking about my confession, he said he kept feeling weird inside every time he was near me. I was happy, he made me really happy. I eventually started crying because of how happy I was. We dated since that day, but he said he didn’t want anyone to know, because of how special our relationship was he wanted to keep it a secret. In our second year of high school, remember when you went away for a really long time?”

“Yeah I went to America for a whole year”

“We’ve been dating for a year, and he said that he wanted to tell everyone we were dating, he wanted to let the entire world know. He said that he’d been waiting to do this for a very long time. When it approached lunch, he told me to wait for him at the tennis court. While I was waiting I heard his voice call my name. I looked around for him and he was standing at the very top of our gymnasium. He waved and threw me a heart with his arms. Everyone looked and thought he was going to do something dangerous. But he said ‘Hyewoo is my girlfriend! I love her so much and when he get older I’m going to marry her! We’ve been dating for a year now! I have no idea why I didn’t say this on the day we started dating because I’m a fool! Hyewoo you’re dating a fool like me! I’m the luckiest guy alive!’ He yelled from the top of his lungs and started panting after that. The kids who saw started talking and all looked at me. They started smiling and saying how lucky that this fool had done this for me. After that he came running out of the gym and hugged me. When lunch was over we decided to skip classes and just walk around the school because it was fun. And there was this one moment, this one time where someone was standing in the hallway, we were laughing and enjoying ourselves as we held hands. Someone had called his name, we stopped laughing and looked up. He let go of my hand and looked at the girl who called him. Do you know who she was?”

 

Hyewoo’s eyes began tearing and her lips trembled. Stephanie felt sympathy and listened carefully.

 

“She was his ex-girlfriend. They were more than just girlfriend and boyfriend. They’d been friends ever since they were born. They promised each other that they’d always be together forever. It made me angry, I was so pissed off that I wanted to hit him. I wanted to beat the hell out of him. You know why? Because he told me just after he let go of my hand and stood next to her, he turned around and told that to me, right in front of my face, on our first anniversary. It hurt so bad, he told me he was sorry and they left. I really didn’t know what to feel because I wanted to understand him and his situation. But I was also hurt, sad and angry. I don’t know what I wanted to think or feel. Why didn’t I stop her? Steph, why didn’t I stop Jiyoung?”

 

Hyewoo broke out in tears and Stephanie comforted her. “I’m sorry, it was my fault. I told you not to go near ---- or Chunji so you were confused with was you should do or not”

“I didn’t want to tell you about that when you came back from America because I knew it’d hurt even more than it did the first time. So I didn’t say anything and pretended everything was back to normal”

“You’ve gotten over that jerk though have you?”

“I have, but that feeling was just unbearable. It’s the worst that could happen to a couple”

“You know what would make you feel better? You look really funny when you cry like this. Want to see yourself?”

“No, Steph, please don’t” Hyewoo smiled but the tears kept falling

 

Stephanie took out her phone and opened the camera, she switched the cameras and held her phone in front of Hyewoo “Oh my god I look like big foot’s in the rain” She laughed

“Aw come on, you don’t look that bad. You just look like one of those troll faces, but crying”

“You’re horrible” Hyewoo shoved her and laughed

 




 

 

Okay I'm sorry that you guys had to wait so long for m to update.

Be glad because I'm still so busy in school and I thought that I needed to update. hehe

And I did :) 4 CHAPTERS :P

So what do you guys think of Hyewoo now? Like her? Hate her? Don't know?

tbh as the creator of this character, I don't know what to think of Hyewoo if I were a reader. bahahaha

Well, I'm giving you guys good news. Since it's almost the end of school for everyone.

I finish iiiinnn, the next 2 weeks? or is it three D: 2 weeks! 2! haha

Anyway, it feels so good to update and writ back :)

<3 Thank you guys for subscribing and keeping in touch with my story.

I'm so grateful you waited for me to update sinc a very long time :)