Seniors

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

Throughout all of high school, Chunji and you have been together. And as a real couple too, you’ve even had your first fight, it was about who was better than who, then it became serious about being jealous of each other. But Chunji was a loyal boyfriend so you understood him well and he did the same to you.

 

It’s now the first day of senior high school. Boyfriend were sitting at a table out in the school yard.

 

“Finally! Senior year” Minwoo threw his hands in the air

“Now that we’re older, all those younger years will obey” Jeongmin smirked, tapping his fingers together

“Well don’t go too far” Kwangmin laughed

“Hyung! Let’s go play~ I’m super bored” Youngmin pouted while shaking Kwangmin’s shoulders.

“When will you ever grow up?” Kwangmin shook his head. “Kaja (Let’s go)” He stood up and the two of them headed for the school’s playground

“Well I’m off to snooz in class” Jeongmin picked up his books and walked off

“How come I haven’t heard you two say anything yet?” Minwoo looked at Sunho and Donghyun who both snapped out of their daze.

“I-I was just thinking, we’ve gone this far in highschool and at the end of the years we’ll be going our separate ways” Said Sunho –I was actually just thinking about her-

“Well you better make the most of it then” Minwoo smiled

“I’m gonna go to class” Donghyun stood up and walked off without looking back

“What’s wrong with him?” asked Minwoo, Sunho shrugged his shoulders

 

Donghyun ran to the toilets and placed both palms on the sink. He the tap and splashed himself with cold water, he turned it off and looked at himself in the mirror. –What the hell were you thinking back there? There’s no way it could happen. Ah why does she have to be so perfect-

 

You and Chunji were walking hand-in-hand to school together. You looked up and held your other hand out. You watched the snow fall on your mittens and melt into the wool.

 

“Can you believe we’re seniors now” You let out a breath and smiled

“Can you believe how much I love you now?” Chunji smiled and looked at you. You looked up at him and gave him a nudge “What? Didn’t you want to hear me say that?”

You said nothing in reply

“I thought so” It was silent for a while but nice “Ah, I’m cold, let’s get something warm to drink, I don’t want you getting sick” He tapped his finger on your nose and you blinked.

 

You walked to the corner store together and bought hot drinks. You took a drink out of yours and it burnt your tongue. “Ooh! It’s hot” You placed your palm over your lips. Chunji walked up to you and held your hand. He softly blew onto your lips and you watched him. –I’m so so lucky to be the girlfriend of Lee Chan Hee. My Lee Chan Hee- You smiled. Chunji stopped and pecked your lips, he smiled at you. You tightened your eyes and screamed inside of yourself –YEEEEE! Today is going to be so good. It’s already a great morning!- Chunji watched you and laughed “You’re so cute when you’re really happy. Your smiles complete my day” You blushed from his complement, he pinched your cheeks and the two  of you walked to school together.

 

 

You finally arrived school and walked into the gates.

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin were on the school’s playground. Youngmin was on the swing and Kwangmin was pushing him from behind. “YAH! HYUNG YOU’RE GOING TOO HIGH! STOP PUSHING MEEEE! I WANNA GET OFF NOW!” Youngmin kicked his legs in the air and Kwangmin just laughed and kept pushing. From a distance they saw you walking into school holding Chunji’s hand. Kwangmin stopped pushing and his smile faded and Youngmin forgot about being pushed so high. You watched them and giggled, you did a slight wave and they waved back. –The twins never change, Youngmin is still playful and Kwangmin takes care of his younger one- The two brothers watched you. Once you were out of their sight, the boys snapped out of their daze.

 

Youngmin walked up to Kwangmin and held onto his arm.

 

“Let’s go to class, we’re going to get into trouble”

Kwangmin turned his head and noticed something. He took a step back “Yah weren’t you just on the swing before? I pushed you so high you could’ve went right around the pole, how’d you get off so fast anyway. Get back on, we never go to class early” He pointed to the swing and stared at Youngmin.

Youngmin looked at him shocked “Awwww Hyung!~ Now you’re just bullying me!” He shook himself and stomped his way to the swing.

“Hey you’re the one who wanted to play, not me okay, so It’s my turn now”

“BUT IT’S BEEN YOUR TURN SINCE I TOLD YOU I WANTED TO GET OFF, LIKE 20 MINUTES AGO” Youngmin whined

“Well It’s not my fault you kept shouting higher! Higher! Paliwa (Hurry/Hurry up), get on”

 

Youngmin sat himself down, pouting and Kwangmin grinned.