No longer friends?

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

After lunch you went back to class on your own. You felt a jab in your hip and jumped. You looked back and found Stephanie giggling “Unnie!” You hugged her and she hugged you back “Hey, I came by to say hello and catch up with you” “Well nothing important is really going on, it’s all still the same~”

 

“HEY”

 

The two of you looked ahead and Donghyun was walking your way. “Great! We can all hang out after school~” Stephanie blinked then looked at you “O-oh, Uhh, a-after school? Um, I-I’m suddenly busy that time, m-maybe next time?” You looked up at her “What? Why?” Donghyun stopped in front of the two of you and Stephanie looked at him then looked at you. “O-oh! Look at the time, I have to get going!” She turned around and walked off, but Donghyun got hold of her hand. Stephanie’s eyes widened and her heart pumped, she started to blush “Where are you going so soon? We don’t get back until half an hour” He looked at his time. Stephanie pulled her wrist away but she didn’t look back “My courses are different to yours” Donghyun smiled “Steph, we’re in the same class in our next course. Why don’t we just chill for a while?” Stephanie quietly took in a deep breath and closed her eyes “I have to study” You looked back and forth to the person who spoke, at the same time you saw the relationship between the two of them and enjoyed the scene.

 

Stephanie walked off and Donghyun dropped his shoulders. He looked at you then looked back at her “We’ll catch up with each other next time? Maybe this week. I gotta go after her” You smiled and nodded “Go ahead!” Donghyun ran after her and caught up with her pace. You started squealing and smiled –Those two are just perfect!-

 

The day ended just like that and you made your way home, Chunji texted you to say that he missed you and he was busy for the day and the next, but he could get off early if he finishes his class work on time. You had a shower and brushed your teeth then went to bed. You faced up at the ceiling and rested your hands on your stomach. “I hope everything goes back to normal tomorrow..” You turned to your side and drifted off to sleep.

 

The next day you walked to school, you hadn’t seen any of the boys yet, they didn’t come to greet you and you didn’t hear their voices. The whole day went by slowly, whenever you saw them, they’d be out of your sight within seconds. Everyone was going home, you put your bag in your locker and closed the door. You looked down the hallway and Jeongmin appeared, You raised your hand to say ‘Hi’ and smiled. He looked at you with a stern expression. He then looked away and walked off –Darn! I can’t even look at her! What the hell is wrong with me..- You squinted your eyes at him and had just about enough of him ignoring you.

 

“Jeongmin!” You ran up to him and grabbed his wrist then pulled him back. You weren’t stronger than he was but he knew he just had to obey you. You looked up at him and he met your eyes, though you were slightly mad at him, your eyes glistened in his. Students were making their way out, except a few people walked past the hallway and one student who was at their locker.

 

That person was Minwoo, he had his locker opened so the door hid his face, you and Jeongmin didn’t notice him. He heard your voice calling for Jeongmin and so he stopped what he was doing and listened. “Why do you keep ignoring me?” Jeongmin looked at you “Was it something I did? Or was it something that I said to make you act this way? You don’t even look me in the eye until now” You sighed “I’m really not use to you being this way, I’m not use to all of you guys being this way-” “It’s because I like you! Okay! I-I can’t stand being around you anymore because of the feelings I have to hold in! There are so many words I want to spill out you but I can’t! I just can’t!” Minwoo’s eyes widened at the words coming from Jeongmin.

 

He didn’t expect any of the guys to be confessing, he remembered himself confessing to you but it didn’t turn out well. Jeongmin sighed “Sometimes, I just wish I never met you…” You softened and let go of him. Jeongmin had never burst out into anger like this to you, ever. Especially everything he said, you never expected it. “Jeongmin..” He said no more and embraced you in his arms. He tensed as he held you, you didn’t know what to do but stand there and think about everything.

 

“No..” You, Jeongmin and Minwoo looked at the direction of the voice, down the hallway, Chunji. He stood with his hands clenched into tense fists. Jeongmin let go of you and you cupped your mouth with both your hands. Chunji darted at Jeongmin and punched him across the face.  “YOU DON’T SAY LIKE THAT TO MY GIRLFRIEND!” Jeongmin fell to the ground and you gasped and bent down to help him up. He gently pushed you out of way and stood up then went up to Chunji and punched him. “CHUNJI!” You yelled and went to pick him up. Minwoo looked and slammed his locker close then pulled Jeongmin back as he was about to go for Chunji again. “Stop it!” He yelled. Kwangmin, Youngmin and Stephanie walked into the building only to find Jeongmin and Chunji in a fist fight. Jeongmin pulled away from Minwoo and aimed his punch at Chunji. Chunji dodged the punch, before he could move you out of the way into safety. You looked up and Jeongmin punched you by accident. Your head turned to the side and tears streamed down your face. “----!!”

 

Shocked and speechless Jeongmin looked at the mark he left on you “----…” Chunji moved closer to you and looked at your face. He stood up and went for Jeongmin “YOU ING BASTARD” Kwangmin and Youngmin ran and held Chunji back while Minwoo bent down to help you up. Stephanie went up to Jeongmin and slapped him. “I know that wasn’t on purpose but how could you be so thick?! This time you’ve just brought it too far. Minwoo go take ---- out of here. Youngmin and Kwangmin, stay with Chunji. Jeongmin you’re coming with me” She slapped Jeongmin’s shoulder, lighter than before and he went inside the class room.

 

Chunji wiped his mouth and looked down where you left he was about to go after you but the twins stopped him “She’ll be too afraid of everything that happened. Minwoo will take care of her” Said Kwangmin. Chunji slid his back down the lockers and Youngmin and Kwangmin sat next to each other on the opposite side of him.