Yong Jiyoung

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

“-------------!!!” You turned you head and saw Stephanie running towards you

“STEPHH!!” She held her arms out and the two of you hugged

“I have something to tell you” She grinned, jumping while holding onto your hands

“What is it?”

“I GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP!!” She grinned even more and you smiled with her

“CONGRATULATIONS!” You laughed. Stephanie looked behind you and noticed Chunji, he smiled and waved but she raised an eye brow at him

“Shouldn’t you be at home?”

“I choose not to, I’d rather stay with -----” He smiled

“What are you going to do with University? And the teachers, do they know? People are going to think you didn’t pass senior year, which was like” She counted her fingers “A YEAR OR TWO AGO”

“I’ve got another month until University actually starts”

“Well, I’m only here for a week and when I’m gone, your boyfriend can keep you company” She smiled and patted your head, you smiled back at her

“But what am I going to do when you go to University?” You asked Chunji

“I’m getting Sunho to look after you”

“But Sunho and you are in the same year, how come he's at school too?” You looked up at Chunji and Stephanie looked at him too

“Iunno” He shrugged “Stephanie should already be in Uni too. I’ll just get the others to look after you” He rubbed his nose against your nose and Stephanie looked at the two of you like WTH

Hello~ didn’t you hear, I said I got a scholarship, I’ll only be here for a week and I’m off. And seriously, Chunji you gotta stop treating her like a kid she’s a bloody senior.”

“So we’re all here just to keep ----- company? And besides, ----- doesn’t mind”

You giggled and Chunji laughed. Stephanie crossed her arms and rolled her eyes “You two are some couple”

 

Jeongmin looked outside the classroom window and saw you with Chunji and Stephanie “You see that Jeongmin? She’s already got a man, get over it” He sighed and placed his forearms on the table, resting his head on top of them. The school bell went, Stephanie left to hang out with her friends “Okay, I might be back here in your break times. Bye~” You and Chunji walked to your class together. The bell woke Jeongmin up from his nap and so he sat up, he looked around and you still haven’t arrived.

 

He looked at the box of tissues and remembered taking your tears away when you were crying because of Chunji. Jeongmin looked outside the window and you weren’t there, he looked back at the door and found you standing, but you were facing Chunji and he had just kissed you on the forehead. Jeongmin snapped out and shook his head.

 

“Bye Chunji~” You walked into class and Chunji held onto your wrist you looked back “I’m coming too~” He walked ahead of you and sat at the backof the class, you followed him

“And what are you gonna do? Sit here in boredom?”

“I’m going to watch you and adore you the whole lesson. That is definitely not boring”

 

He leaned back on the wall with his arms crossed and shoo-ed you away with his hand. You laughed and went to sit next to Jeongmin.

 

“What is he going to do the whole lesson?”

“He said he’s going to watch me”

 

Jeongmin chuckled and the teacher walked in, the first thing he noticed was Chunji at the back of the class “Yah Lee Chan Hee, shouldn’t you be at home or something?” He pointed to him and the class turned their attention to him.

Chunji shrugged his shoulders “I’m just here to supervise my girlfriend”

“Young man I’ve known you since you started school, you've been nothing but trouble-”

“Seonsaeng-nim (Teacher) you've just wasted about 10 minutes of class time” Chunji looked at his watch and back at the teacher smiling

“Hm? Oh, Y-Ye” The teacher went back to the front of the class “Aish, little brat” He said under his breath

 

The students giggled including yourself and Jeongmin. “Class let’s begin the day with greetings” He cleared his throat “Annyeonghaseyo welcome back to school, as your last year of highschool and the beginning of senior year, you are all expected to be rolemodels for the younger years. Work hard” He pumped his fist “We have a new student today, she has transferred from another state so she is quite new here, make her welcome” The new student walked in and the first person she noticed was Chunji standing at the back. She immediately smiled and her heart raced.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Yong Jiyoung, I am new here so please make me feel welcomed, Thankyou” The class applauded and she took a seat closest to Chunji. Jeongmin watched her and noticed her look when she saw Chunji at the back –I have this feeling that, that girl is going to be no good-

 

At the end of the lesson, you and Jeongmin packed up your books, you looked back at Chunji and found him snoozing off. You laughed and walked up to him. You pecked his lips and waited for him to wake up. Chunji opened his eyes seeing you smile “Yeppeun (Pretty)” You giggled “What happened to no being bored for the whole lesson?” You pushed his shoulder “Go home and rest” He leaned in and shook his head closing his eyes “I don’t want to” You smiled and turned around.

 

As you did, you bumped into Jiyoung “OMO!” She dropped her books and bent down to pick them up, “Ah, mianhae” You bent down to help her. Chunji watched and held you up “----- ah, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?” You smiled “Chunji, I’m fine, can you help me pick up her books” He nodded and the two of you helped her. You stood up and fixed the books in a neat pile, as you did. Jiyoung and Chunji were picking up the last of the books, he reached his hand out to pick it up. Jiyoung acted fast and reached her hand out. His hand overlapped hers and they looked up at each other. Jiyoung blushed and moved her hand away. “Tch” Chunji laughed and stood up. He took her books from you and gave them to Jiyoung.

 

Chunji kissed your forehead and put his arm around your shoulder “Let’s go and eat babe” You walked out and passed Jeongmin, you looked back and waved your hand over “Jeongmin let’s go~” Jeongmin saw what Jiyoung did. He looked at her and she gave him a grin. Jeongmin turned around and followed you out.