A little chemistry

Tough Love (Sequel to The Cutest Couple)

 

It was the last day of the week, Chunji was out for a interview for medical studies in University. You woke up late and realized the time on your alarm clock. “Huh?! 9:00AM?? WHY THE HELL DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP? ARE YOU BROKEN?!” You picked up your alarm clock and shook it around. You scratched your bed hair and jumped out of bed getting yourself ready as quick as you could. You brushed your teeth while brushing your hair down. When you thought that your hair was neat enough (Although it still looked very messy) you spat out the excess toothpaste and rinsed your mouth. You washed your toothbrush then washed your face. You stuffed your homework into your bag and quickly left the house.

 

While you were on your way to school, Chunji sent you a text message.

HEY BABE! sorry I couldn't walk you to school today, I hae an interview but they don't know when they're going to make it so I might go back to school for you <3

You finally arrived school and ran to your locker. When you got your books out you quickly ran for class. You didn’t watch where you were going so you kicked a rock and tripped over it. Your books fell to the floor. Donghyun was walking around the school after leaving Boyfriend, he looked up and saw you trip. Donghyun immediately ran to you and helped you up.

 

“----- ARE YOU OKAY!?”

You sat back on your bottom and looked at your knee “It’s fine Donghyun just a small scratch”

He looked at your knee “Well that’s a pretty big ‘small’ scratch, ----- you’re bleeding like heaps!”

You smiled but felt the stinging pain “No it’s alright”

 

You tried getting up but once you could stand, you fell because your knee hurt. Donghyun caught you in his arms and looked right at you. Your eyes met.

 

Chunji had his appointment with the headmaster of the university postponed so he left to see you. He entered the school and turned a corner when he saw you caught in Donghyun’s arms. Chunji didn’t notice the atmosphere between the two of you but he saw your cut knee and he rushed straight to you. Donghyun let go of you and handed you over to your boyfriend. “Thanks Donghyun” Chunji smiled at him then looked back at you “Babe I’m so sorry, I don’t want you running again, if you’re in a hurry then tell me and I’ll run for you” He chuckled and you giggled. Donghyun picked your books up for you and gave them to Chunji as well.

 

Chunji walked off with you and sat you down far from where Donghyun could see. He watched Chunji take care of you and felt jealous. Stephanie had her arms behind her back pulling a =w= face. Donghyun turned his head back and jumped from seeing her face so close.

 

“I saw that” she kept the same face on

“WOAH!...... >.> you scared me…..did you really have to make that face?” He stepped back and she put on her normal face

“Well I saw everything that happened and so I felt a bit bubbly inside” She grinned

“Well you shouldn’t sneak up on people like that” He put on a straight face and walked off

Stephanie scrunched up her face at him and followed him from behind “You know, I know that you all like her”

Donghyun almost choked on his own saliva form hearing what she said and Stephanie just nodded

“Yup, I know”

“H-how?”

“It’s pretty obvious, well to me it is. I’m the type of person who easily notices things”

“Knowing you” Donghyun smiled

“What is that suppose to mean?” Stephanie daggered him

“It means you should stop minding other people’s business and get on with your own life” He flicked her forehead which caused her to have open wide. She held her forehead and looked at Donghyun

“That hurt” She whined

“It felt good to me” He smiled and continued walking off

 

Stephanie punched him and he pushed her back. Donghyun looked back at you and grew jealous again –She has a boyfriend, and Chunji is her boyfriend, and Chunji is my friend. Snap out of it Donghyun you don’t have a chance with her anyway- Stephanie pinched his arm and he felt the pain, she walked off and he picked her up and carried her so that she was hanging off his back. “LET ME GO OR ELSE I’LL TELL HER!” She continuously hit his back. “Okay” Donghyun smiled and threw her in the bushes. Stephanie screamed and Donghyun laughed.